FS: PMC IB2 Centre, Oak, barely used

lukec

FS: PMC IB2 Centre, Oak, barely used
« on: 27 Apr 2010, 04:51 pm »
PMC IB2 centre channel speaker in Oak, its in excellent condition, approx 2.5 years old (of which 1 year was spent in box), serial no 508. It's is nearly new condition and will be supplied with original packaging and box.

Buyer welcome to inspect / listen - located in Chigwell, Essex. Can ship mainland UK for £60 with DHL.

Price £1500 - cost £4000 new!

Thanks,

Luke

onthefly

Re: FS: PMC IB2 Centre, Oak, barely used
« Reply #1 on: 19 Aug 2010, 06:02 pm »
Is this still for sale and are you open to offers?

Does the sale include the stand?

lukec

« Reply #2 on: 19 Aug 2010, 06:48 pm »
Yes its stil available and i will consider sensible offers; the stand is not included unfortunately. I have a cherry IB2C that matches my L&R and the stand is required for this.

I can give you all the dimesions and photos of it as well as put you in touch with a fabricator who will make one for £90! Its very simple.

onthefly

« Reply #3 on: 21 Aug 2010, 03:34 pm »
If this is on ebay, I'll wait to make an offer just in case you sell it there.

The fabricators details would be most helpful - really helpful along with the stand info and pics

lukec

« Reply #4 on: 22 Aug 2010, 09:53 am »
Hi, the speaker has now sold on ebay - if the transaction doesnt complete for whatever reason i will let you know. Many thanks.

onthefly

« Reply #5 on: 22 Aug 2010, 09:56 am »
Any chance of the fabricators info you mentioned.  I'm in the market for a pair of IB1S and the stands are sooooooooooooo expensive.  :thumb:

lukec

« Reply #6 on: 25 Aug 2010, 04:43 pm »
Hi, no problme for the fabricator details; will send some pics and dims of the original stands as well. can you pm me your e-mail address?