Customers waiting on remote preamps - please read

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Customers waiting on remote preamps - please read
« on: 18 Feb 2010, 01:55 am »
We have a few customers waiting on various preamps with remote control volume and/or source. As we have mentioned, there was a problem with the protocol interfering with other remote devices. Other than the interferance, the remote units function properly with no problem.

The designer of these remote units has redesigned the protocol for the remote and has responded that they have sent the required changes to me. As soon as I receive everything, I will be making the changes.

Other than the remotes, all these orders are complete, tested and functioning properly and will ship out as soon as the remote issue it fixed.

Our apologies for any inconvenience. We just wanted to keep those AC members awaiting their product up to speed.
« Last Edit: 18 Feb 2010, 08:34 pm by Response Audio »

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
Re: Customers waiting on remote preamps - please read
« Reply #1 on: 3 Mar 2010, 04:06 pm »
To update those awaiting their preamp. I have received confirmation of shipping of these new protocols but have not yet received a tracking number. I expect them to be here any time.
 As soon as they arrive, I will inform you via this thread.

Polz

« Reply #2 on: 9 Mar 2010, 10:34 pm »
Bill, just wondering if the new protocol for the remote has arrived yet. 

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #3 on: 9 Mar 2010, 11:34 pm »
They sent me an email this morning assuring they were in route. As soon as they arrive, I will follow up here.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #4 on: 7 Apr 2010, 10:40 pm »
We have exhausted all of our options on these particualr remote controls. I have been communicating with the manufacturer and are unable to come up with an acceptable solution. In a mutual aggreement, we will not use these remotes any longer.

We are now offering an upgrade option for those who have a product with this remote. If you have not received an email or phone call, please contact me via PM do discuss options.