Re: Musica Bella 'Basis' Preamplifier Tour - Now Taking Names

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
We are now taking names on the tour of the Musica Bella Basis linestage. There were a few people that expressed interest in purchasing a Basis so here is the procedure.

Please submit your name with full mailing address, email and phone number via a PM or within this thread.

After I collect the names, I will determine the best 'route' for the tour and will contact you via PM with the schedule.

If anyone wants to purchase the tour unit while in their posession, they will do so with a price of $1,295. To continue the tour, another unit will be sent out.

If you are interested in purchasing a Basis but in a different finish, please let me know and I will try to accomodate your request.

About the tour piece:

I have received a few emails expressing interest in the Figured Mahogany chassis shown above so I have decided this will be the piece to go out. If you are one that is interested in purchasing this unit, please let me know in your PM.

The Basis will be as described on the website. Non remote. 3 sets of RCA inputs / 2 sets  of RCA outputs.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #1 on: 9 Dec 2009, 02:33 am »
I have split this topic to assure the information is at the beginning of the thread. Here are a few pictures and a link to the Basis web page in cause there are new parties interested.

Basis web page http://www.bellaextreme.com/basis%20linestage.htm

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #2 on: 10 Dec 2009, 10:53 pm »
Just a reminder. I think the splitting of the thread confused a few people.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #3 on: 12 Jan 2010, 05:15 pm »
Greetings AC'ers
 Sorry for the delay but I was a little behind in getting this first unit ready. I should have it ready to ship very shortly.

Here is a picture of the unit going out.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #4 on: 4 Feb 2010, 02:04 am »
Just wanted to provide an update on this. It is still happening but with some recent family situations, I did get behind in finishing it. I had customer orders that I had to catch up on first.

I just have to burn it in and then it will be ready to go.