Large custom system in final stretch

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Large custom system in final stretch
« on: 19 Mar 2009, 12:03 am »
For several months I have been working on a large custom order. the picture below shows a small part of this system. Shown are the Bella Extreme 100 Reference amplifiers with the three Waterfall Bubinga chassis containing an Audio Note Custom L3 Deluxe + preamp, Audio Note DAC 2.1 TC Reference (Transformer coupled output) and an Audio Note CDT-Three MK II CD transport.
 I will post some updates of the full system when the customer has everything up and running and provides me with some photographs.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Re: Large custom system in final stretch
« Reply #1 on: 19 Apr 2009, 02:19 pm »
As an update, the final stretch of this system has been "stretched" once again. Recently, this customer has requested a few enhancements to this system.

The DAC will be stripped and rebuilt using Double C-Core balanced output transformers and new 5687 analog circuit as well as a USB input. A full dual mono external power supply will also be built for this piece.

The M3 Custom preamp will be receiving a set of custom balanced inputs to accomodate the balanced outputs of the DAC. A dual choke decoupling circuit is also being installed. This piece is also receiving a full dual mono external power supply.

All external power supply chassis will be built in new matching Waterfall Bubinga enclosures.

This will obviously add a bit more time to this order before it is completed but I will get some pictures when everything is completed.