Audio Analogue Electronics and Monolite on-wall speakers at Response Audio

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Response Audio will soon have a few pieces from Audio Analogue available for audition. We will have available for you a tube CD player, and solid state dual mono power amplifier and preamp. Response Audio will also soon have the Monolite "Gold" on-wall loudpeaker available for audition as well.

« Last Edit: 1 Nov 2008, 02:34 pm by Response Audio »

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
Re: Audio Analogue and Monolite loudspeakers at Response Audio
« Reply #1 on: 25 Oct 2008, 10:13 pm »
 I have received a few inquiries about what Audio Analogue products we will have available and what we will do with them.

The Monolite Gold speakers will be placed on the wall of our main system to be used with our projector. The Audio Analogue pieces will be the Donizetti Cento dual mono power amp, Bellini preamplifier and Rossini Hybrid CD player.

We are also interested in using this solid state amplifier with our Musica Bella Purity preamplifier as well as visa-versa trying a solid state preamp with our Musica Bella mono bloc amplifiers.

My wife has alreay expressed interesed in a pair of Monolite on-wall speakers for the house :thumb:...... although they will replace a pair of large, full range Response Audio Model 5 loudspeakers built in 1996 :cry:

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
 OUr shipment of the Monolite Gold on-wall speakers are in and mounted on the wall.

We also have the Audio Analogue Donizetti Cento dual mono power amp, Bellini preamplifier and Rossini Hybrid CD player. This is some wonderful sounding gear with exceptional Italian build quality. These are new pieces that need to be burned in a for w while.

I will post some pictures a bit later.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
Here is a picture of the Monolite Gold on-wall speakers in action with my son watching a video of his older brother's football season in 2006.

The amount of clean tight bass these speakers deliver is quite surprising.