Audiopath silver for Omegas???

Alwayswantmore

Audiopath silver for Omegas???
« on: 6 Dec 2006, 05:38 pm »
Please share your experience with Hudson Audio Audiopath silver, copper and/or hybrid cables for Omega speakers...

I just got the Audiopath 8-wire silver interconnect, and love it with Signature 30 and AKG-1000 headphones (driven by Wadia CDP). I also have a pair of Compact Hemps on order.

Based on the improvements the silver IC made over an old Audioquest Quart (hyperlitz copper) IC, I'm very interested in Audiopath's spkr wire (especially the silver).

Both my Wadia and Signature 30 can be a bit mellow -- I found the ICs greatly improved bass, detail and expanded the soundstage without any loss of the Signature 30's magical mids.

P.S. I also have some Antiwire on order to use as a baseline for comparing more expensive cables.

Please share your experiences!

Louis O

Re: Audiopath silver for Omegas???
« Reply #1 on: 13 Dec 2006, 01:05 am »
Hi Alwayswantmo,

Many thanks for your post and Tommy’s cables are what I us exclusively. They really make a difference and very high build quality.

I do use the Omega R cable, which is a copper litz. The bass is great and has the midrange clarity and speed you would find in smaller AWG cables. A very nice blend.

Thanks again,
Louis