Vibe Buster 8

mumbles

Vibe Buster 8
« on: 15 Jun 2006, 11:10 pm »
I can only guess that the Vibe Buster 8 is another best kept secret. After getting to hear several of Al's speakers I decided  that he knew what he was doing because the Ht3's really sounded amazing. So when I bought the kit for the HT8's I thought why not try the Vibe Busters while secretly being cynical. I was probably willing to try them because the price is very reasonable given the product area. If they were priced like my Symposium Rollerblocks I would have said no. When they arrived I just left them in the boxes . Work has been eating up all my time with lots of overtime so my kit progress has been very slow. Craving an audio hit one day I thought why not put them under my heavily tweaked Castle bookshelf speakers in my work shop. What a huge suprise. It was like I had my ears cleaned for the first time in my life. The sound quality took a huge jump. The sound stage clarified further  allowing individual instuments to shine in the depth that was created. The midrange was richer and more exciting. It just sounded better. So I started putting on more CD's to see how they would sound now and it has been a while since I have done that.
A few days ago I spotted them in a high end audio store as part of turntable shelf which was made by Sound Fusion who I now know makes the Vibe Busters. Definitely high quality. I have tried  searching them on the net but have found nothing but the manufacturer's links. So I am curious has anyone tried Vibe Busters and had good or bad  experiences?
I will certainly buying more  if they are as positive under components as they are with speakers.

Mumbles in Toronto

mcgsxr

Re: Vibe Buster 8
« Reply #1 on: 27 Jun 2006, 06:02 pm »
Hello again Mumbles, can you please PM or contact me?

I want more of your music!

CornellAlum

« Reply #2 on: 27 Jun 2006, 08:21 pm »
The products by that new company look pretty cool.  I assume the vibe 8's are the speaker spikes?  Where did you get them, I didn't see them on the raw page.

Thanks

RAW

« Reply #3 on: 27 Jun 2006, 08:46 pm »
Yes these are the VB8 we use and sell available in Silver as well

Price $195.00 plus shipping  USA and Canada 2 sets of 4.
And yes you can order 4 only for $97.50 for those who want to add them to the sub.

Why they are not online is the new site will be done soon and these are on the new site :hyper:

Tony as well put them on his Apex II not that easy on larger speakers but he was just as stunned as Richard was with them.

Vibe Buster 8 is an audiophile quality, adjustable 3/4" O-ringed solid brass spike, which is threaded into proprietary base molded from specially formulated nylon.

The base was specifically made from specially formulated nylon and not from any other material to completely eliminate any vibrations, which can occur between base and the spike. Furthermore, to ensure complete neutrality, an O-ring was added and is placed into a special O-ring chamber in the nylon base.

The height of adjustment of the spike is up to 1/2" (1.3 cm). The brass spike, nylon base and the O-ring work in conjunction to ensure complete elimination of vibration in any point of adjustment.

Adjusting Rod Included with Vibe Buster 8 is a 4" long, 3/16" diameter stainless steel rod, which is used to precisely adjust the spike by hand-turning. This stainless steel rod functions as a stopper to protect the brass spike from threading beyond the 1/2" (1.3 cm) adjusting limit. The base of Vibe Buster 8 can be attached to any audio component regardless of the material the component is constructed from. Included are self tapping screws for wooden surfaces as well as double-sided foam tape gaskets, precisely die-cut to the shape of the nylon base, for adhesion to any other surface.

Vibe Buster 8 can be used with the following items:
Turntables
CD Players
DVD Players
Pre-amplifiers
Amplifiers (no weight restriction)
Speakers (no weight restriction)
Any other audio or video component

Vibe Buster 8 has to be used in conjunction with Vibe Buster 1. This combination ensures the ultimate neutrality and support for any audio or video component.

Vibe Buster 8 comes as a set of four in three colors: black, silver and frosted clear and includes the following components: 1. O-Ringed brass spike with nylon base 4
2. Die cut double sided 1/8" foam tape 4
3. Self-tapping screws (1 extra) 13
4. Stainless steel turning rod 1

« Last Edit: 20 Oct 2006, 04:29 am by RAW »

CornellAlum

« Reply #4 on: 27 Jun 2006, 10:21 pm »
How much are those sweet looking speaker stands they have with the 8's included?