Hobby Related

accentstryping

Hobby Related
« on: 4 Jun 2006, 05:51 pm »
Hi Guys,
           Anybody want to come by next weekend and doing some audio tweaking?
            I have a Outlaw crossover coming, (to try mixing Levinson & Counterpoint amps) a Chang 6400 and a Monster 5100 to see if they can improve on my dedicated lines. And some Synergistic, Purist and A.Q. speakercables also want to A-B some digital cables from Kimber and Stereovox.
             If you have some music your familiar with, bring it on...     I'll provide the beer and steak/shrimp
                                                                                                          Regards,
                                                                                                                Michael
                                                                                                            714-321-9070

Learn from the experts,You won't live long enough to figure it all out.

Hajime Sato

Hobby Related
« Reply #1 on: 10 Jun 2006, 10:33 am »
Hi Michael,

I just saw your post now (3 am, June 10). I'm interested but I've made other plans this weekend. Bummer. If you're doing it this weekend, have fun!  If not, perhaps you can consider rescheduling it?

Thanks for the initiative!

accentstryping

Hobby Related
« Reply #2 on: 11 Jun 2006, 01:52 am »
That sound fine Haj, although after looking at your system photos. I'm embarassed <g>   Your place is so clean bright and airy !
   I have a bunch of junk we can work with, just bring a cd your familiar with.
                                                    Michael
                                                 714-321-9070