SOLD PLEASE REMOVVan Alstine M225 monoblocks, plus DVA R2X xlr to rca convertor

jackthecat121

Here's a pair of Van Alstine M225 monoblocks, plus the DVA R2X xlr to rca convertor.

$2400, plus shipping.

I am the second owner of the amps (bought them here) and the first owner of the convertor (which, upon Frank Van Alstine's recommendation, I bought so I could run the amps with my preamp that has only RCA connections).

Read more about the amp and the convertor at the website: AVAHIFI DOT COM

In his glowing review of the M225 amps in The Absolute Sound (see link above) Anthony Cordesman concluded: "Don’t let its size fool you. This is one of the best, most neutral, and most revealing power amplifiers around within its power limits at any price. Moreover, the M225 proved to be far less sensitive to the speaker cable used than some other amplifiers I’ve reviewed, and you may find any set of good balanced interconnects and ordinary speaker cables work very well. One caution, however— the M225 is designed to be used with balanced cables. If you have preamp that only has RCA output jacks, you’ll need to buy a DVA R2X unbalanced-to-balanced converter. This will cost another $279 but seemed very seemed very neutral and worked very well." 

If you're truly interested in buying, email me your complete contact info and I'll give you an exact insured shipping cost. No international shipping. Too much hassle.

Please check my impeccable, 100%-positive feedback on all the other audio sites under the username Kolledog. I always tell it like it is, and I never ever sell junk. My prices are usually the lowest you'll see. Check hifishark...

I'm sorry that I can not take paypal. I can take a payment through ZELLE, or you can send me a check (the old-fashioned way)! I've never ripped off anyone and I'm not about to start now. Cash at pick up in Bethel, CT, zip 06801.

Email or call if you have questions.

Thank you.

kolle1@comcast.net
203-313-9158

« Last Edit: 14 Nov 2023, 05:13 pm by jackthecat121 »

jackthecat121

I'd really like to sell these. Any reasonable offers?

jackthecat121

Price reduced to $2400, plus shipping.

jackthecat121

I'm wondering why there is no interest in these amps and convertor. Any insights would be appreciated. Thanks.