SOLD: AVM Evolution V2 preamp - $50 off, plus free shipping!

beeah

Excellent, German-made solid state preamp in very good physical and operating condition.  Accommodates both single-ended RCA and balanced XLR inputs and outputs.  Wide range of features: LED display; relay-based volume control; user-configurable label for each input; balance and tone control for each input; and more that I have either overlooked or not explored myself. The preamp originally came without a remote and none is included, but there is an after-market remote available from an online vendor.

Sound character is quite neutral and very musical, and as close to "wire with gain" as I've heard. I'm only selling as I need two balanced inputs.

Preamp will ship in its original double-box.  Original manual (in German) is included.  If, like me, you don't read German I found the interface to be quite intuitive.

Asking $400, which includes shipping and fees. $450 plus actual shipping cost.  Please add 4% if using PP (no fee for F&F).

I'm pretty firm on price (yet clearly motivated to sell - what a quandary), as it is quite a bit less than what they routinely fetch in Europe.  More importantly, you will not find anything close to this sound or build quality for that money.

« Last Edit: 5 Apr 2023, 01:07 am by beeah »

marvda1

• freelance reviewer: The Sound Advocate
Re: AVM Evolution V2 preamp
« Reply #1 on: 21 Mar 2023, 03:38 am »
Is this model equipped to accept a remote?

beeah

Re: AVM Evolution V2 preamp
« Reply #2 on: 21 Mar 2023, 02:44 pm »
Yes, it will work with a remote.  I can't vouch for them, but remote-control-world.eu has an aftermarket  replacement for $16.90 + 8.20 shipping to the US.  "AVM Evolution V2" in the search box brings it right up.

beeah

Re: AVM Evolution V2 preamp - $50 off, plus free shipping!
« Reply #3 on: 22 Mar 2023, 04:38 pm »
Pointless bump for lower price.

marvda1

• freelance reviewer: The Sound Advocate
is this still up for sale?
any scratches or dents?