FS: Bolder Statement Modded SB3, w/ Ultimate Nirvana PS, and Summit Cable

gongos

Another bump for an amazing piece of gear.

gongos

gongos

gongos

New year's bump. Hopefully everyone has cleared their heads and realize what a great deal this is.

Bob in St. Louis

• Volunteer
  • "Introverted Basement Dwelling Troll"
Hopefully everyone has cleared their heads and realize what a great deal this is.
Agreed.  :thumb:

Gongos .......I thought it would be nice for the photos to follow to the second page.

gongos

Thanks for the pic bump. Now if someone could just come to their senses and buy it.

Hopefully everyone has cleared their heads and realize what a great deal this is.
Agreed.  :thumb:

Gongos .......I thought it would be nice for the photos to follow to the second page.

bpape

• Industry Participant
  • I am serious and don't call my Shirley
    • Sensible Sound Solutions
I have the same setup and absolutely love it.  This is truly a great deal.

I just spent all my Christmas money (and then some) having my Acoustat tube amps redone so my audio budget is pretty much zero right now.

Bryan

gongos

Amen

I have the same setup and absolutely love it.  This is truly a great deal.

I just spent all my Christmas money (and then some) having my Acoustat tube amps redone so my audio budget is pretty much zero right now.

Bryan

gongos

gongos

gongos

gongos

One question:

How can a stock Transporter sell for $1500 in less than a week, and my totally modded/tweaked out SB3 can't sell for $300 more in 2 months? :scratch:

herrydp

Just a quick question for power supply.

Is this applicable for 220-240V voltage.

Herry

gongos

It can be wired to work that way by Wayne.

Just a quick question for power supply.

Is this applicable for 220-240V voltage.

Herry

rydenfan

One question:

How can a stock Transporter sell for $1500 in less than a week, and my totally modded/tweaked out SB3 can't sell for $300 more in 2 months? :scratch:

Shocking!

I cannot believe he got that for a used stock TP... I would much rather have yours, good luck with the sale  :thumb:

anthony a.

only explanation i can see is to get a used tp and modwright modded.  way more expensive, but from what i read totally awesome.

brj

Quote from: rydenfan
Quote from: gongos

Shocking!

I cannot believe he got that for a used stock TP... I would much rather have yours, good luck with the sale  :thumb:

$1500 was the original listing price.  The actual sale price may have been far different.

Good luck with the sale, gongos.  I'd love to take it off your hands, but a painful pile of bills prevents it...

(Actually, this has to be a hard time of year to sell gear... after the holiday CC bill arrives yet before you know if you still owe income taxes!)

gongos

Quote from: rydenfan
Quote from: gongos

Shocking!

$1500 was the original listing price.  The actual sale price may have been far different.

Good luck with the sale, gongos.  I'd love to take it off your hands, but a painful pile of bills prevents it...

(Actually, this has to be a hard time of year to sell gear... after the holiday CC bill arrives yet before you know if you still owe income taxes!)

I'm not just talking about the one I assume you sold, but I see Transporters sell in the $1500 all the time on Audiogon--and quickly.

brj

I don't know why you would assume that.  I've heard a Transporter only once in a system I wasn't familiar enough with to evaluate well, and never owned one.  I have, however, heard various iterations of the Bolder modded SB3 many times and was always impressed.

gongos

I don't know why you would assume that.  I've heard a Transporter only once in a system I wasn't familiar enough with to evaluate well, and never owned one.  I have, however, heard various iterations of the Bolder modded SB3 many times and was always impressed.

I don't think we're talking about the same thing. I'm just commenting on the lack of interest of people to buy the modded SB3 I have as compared to the Transporter. I'm not really making a judgment of their sound quality though I'd be shocked if a stock Transporter sounds better than the Bolder SB3 I own.