Veracity of the Month Discontinued ?

HerculePirate

Veracity of the Month Discontinued ?
« on: 26 Nov 2008, 09:01 am »
Any Idea why the Gallery with Veracity of the Month was discontinued from July 2008 onwards.
I never tire of watching these beauties in their various veneer. Hope they do start up again.
REgards
HP

HerculePirate

Re: Veracity of the Month Discontinued ?
« Reply #1 on: 26 Nov 2008, 09:03 am »
Sorry...since July 2007 onwards....
Thats a real long time...
For me this feature is the best in the site and what puts apart from other Manufacturers. There is that special personal feel to it. Also one of the key deciders for me to get an HT3
What say.
Regards
HP

Rocket

« Reply #2 on: 26 Nov 2008, 10:15 am »
Hi,

I think Jim is too busy putting in time building speakers.  I agree it is nice to see all the different finishes.

Regards

Rod

jsalk

« Reply #3 on: 26 Nov 2008, 01:40 pm »
Well, I must admit I've really been slacking off keeping the VOTM up to date.  I haven't even done a great job of taking pictures.  But I do have quite a few in my camera that I have never uploaded.  The problem is finding the time to do it all, we've been so busy at the shop.

That said, we are in the process of updating out entire web site.  No major changes, just streamlining and cleaning it all up. 

I plan on spending a little time this week-end working on it.  Who knows, we may even take the new version of the site active by the end of the week-end.  Then again, maybe not.  It all depends on how much time I can work on it.

Once this is done, I will try and get the VOTM back up to date (which will be quite a chore since, as you pointed out, I am about a year and a half behind).

- Jim

PMAT

« Reply #4 on: 27 Nov 2008, 12:30 am »
Busy in this economy speaks volumes.

Nuance

« Reply #5 on: 27 Nov 2008, 02:20 am »
^ Yes, it does.  Jim and Dennis are masters, and Jim is a double master since he's an artistic wood genius.  The orders keep comin' because they offer a serious product; one that surpasses any others in their price range.  I say that with great confidence and seriousness. 

Rocket

« Reply #6 on: 27 Nov 2008, 09:37 am »
Hi Nuance,

I totally agree.  Jim and Dennis have done a great job.  I had my HT2's shipped halfway around the world and I don't regret it at all.

Regards

Rod

funkmonkey

« Reply #7 on: 28 Nov 2008, 01:50 am »
I'm looking forward to the updated website Jim.  VOTM is a great feature.  Very helpful when considering what kind of veneer to choose, it really opened up my mind as to the true number of possibilities...  and after you've ordered it is always good for  :drool: while you wait for yours to be completed.   :wink:

-Funk

DMurphy

• Industry Participant
    • SalkSound
« Reply #8 on: 28 Nov 2008, 03:29 am »
I'm looking forward to the updated website Jim.  VOTM is a great feature.  Very helpful when considering what kind of veneer to choose, it really opened up my mind as to the true number of possibilities...  and after you've ordered it is always good for  :drool: while you wait for yours to be completed.   :wink:

-Funk

And as I just e-mailed the Funkmeister, I've completed all of the crossover revisions--for the stock baffle and for Funk's very special rectangular baffle.  So hopefully the wait will be a little shorter.