September Issue Ready to Read

Affordable$$Audio

September Issue Ready to Read
« on: 7 Sep 2010, 11:42 pm »
The staff at Affordable$$Audio proudly announces that Issue #57 is now available for free download.  This month read reviews of the Swan 2.1 SE Custom monitors, the DAC Cherry Jr. power amplifier, and StereoKnight Silverstone Balanced Preamplifier.  In addition we have included Prof. Raife Smith's eye-opening Historical Overview of Stereophonic Blind Testing that is sure to stir up the objectivists vs. subjectivist debate.

Thanks for reading!!
Visit www.affordableaudio.org
and click on the image of the new issue.

HAL

• Industry Contributor
Re: September Issue Ready to Read
« Reply #1 on: 7 Sep 2010, 11:50 pm »
Just checked and the link is not the .ORG site.

The issue link once you get to the correct site takes you to the August issue.

mfsoa

Re: September Issue Ready to Read
« Reply #2 on: 8 Sep 2010, 01:50 pm »
You guys nailed the Cherry JR review. It's not often that I read reviews of gear I'm intimately familiar with and IMO the author did an excellent job at conveying what the amp sounds like.

While less affordable than the JR, I can tell you that the Cherry Plus addresses just the issues you have brought up - It's "The World's Most Interesting Man" version of the JR, bringing a level of sophistication and even further at-ease-ness way beyond what the JR brings.

Please do try to check out the monos when they come out, or at least a Plus - With the level of gear used in the review the upgrade would be most interesting.

Mike