Ways to Increase Your QI

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Ways to Increase Your QI
« on: 25 Mar 2013, 05:51 pm »
1) Watch less television: people spend hours in front of the television. When watching TV you dont use your mental capacity nor the reasoning develop and you becomes emotionally retarded.
When you want relaxing try reading a book or listen music. If you are too tired go sleep. Look for things using your mind more than television allows.
If you want to improve your ability to think and write, you should read books that test your focus.

2) Physical exercise: During the exercise you always use your brain. Use your body relaxes the mind and creates a wave of energy and productivity in the body. At the end of their physical activities you will feel refreshed and will find it easier to concentrate.

3) Read challenging books: if you want to improve your ability to think and write, you should read books that make you focus. Reading a classic novel can change your view of the world and make you to increase your cultural repertoire.

Do not be afraid to look up a word or phrases, this is the great challenge posed by complex books. This may take a while, but it is exactly this experience that will work your brain in the right way.

4) Sleep early: late sleep is poison to their concentration. Waking up early will offer more hours of productive work and maximizes your mental state throughout the day. Sleep is also responsible for the relaxation of the brain and renew of the body, which is great for productivity.

5) Moment of reflection: spend some time reflecting on your life is an excellent opportunity to develop your brain. Right now you need to think about challenges, choices and paths. All these issues will contribute to increased productivity and capacity for reflection.

BPT

• Industry Participant
  • Balanced Power Technologies
Re: Ways to Increase Your QI
« Reply #1 on: 25 Mar 2013, 09:45 pm »
Try Lumosity!  http://www.lumosity.com/.
Chris H.

Vapor Audio

• Industry Participant
  • Building Audio Bling since 2007
    • Vapor Audio
« Reply #2 on: 25 Mar 2013, 10:26 pm »
I know too much already ... life would be simpler if I could forget a few things.

Goosepond

• Virna!
« Reply #3 on: 25 Mar 2013, 10:49 pm »
I know too much already ... life would be simpler if I could forget a few things.

Ha! Wait until you're my age, no problem.  :scratch:

Gene