Veracity SongTowers

robcentola

Veracity SongTowers
« on: 19 Oct 2023, 02:16 pm »
Hey guys,

Due to financial hardship, I've decided to sell my Salk Veracity SongTowers. Absolutely beautiful and extremely well taken care of. I'm mint condition.

I hunted down for a few weeks for the right veneer and landed on this incredible African Bubinga. Gave Jim the lot number from the supplier and he went to work and created a beautiful finish. These speakers really need to description on the quality of sound since so much has been written about them, and most people here are very familiar.

It makes me sad to do this, but at least I still have my regular SongTowers to replace.

I'm in the Pittsburgh area. Local pick-up. I have box, plinths, etc as well. $3750

Many thanks.

PS- I'm currently at work but I'll post live shots when I get home tonight. They're the ones that are currently my member pic. And attached (for now) are pics from the Salk site of the actual speakers.

« Last Edit: 2 Nov 2023, 03:08 pm by robcentola »

Ace Deprave

Re: Veracity SongTowers
« Reply #1 on: 2 Nov 2023, 02:23 pm »
Oh man, I remember corresponding with you when you got them. Sorry you're parting ways with them. GLWTS

robcentola

Re: Veracity SongTowers
« Reply #2 on: 2 Nov 2023, 03:04 pm »
It's very sad for sure, but thanks for the recall! :D

But at least I still have my original STs, so at least I still have awesome speakers.