Bybee Wire and Kaplan Cable, plus a new Power Cord and Speaker Cable

Occam

I'm pleased to announce that the new upgraded version of the Bybee Wire AC Conditioner will incorporate Kaplan Cable wire for its internal connections, as well as providing the KaplanCable H.E. power cord as standard for powering it. The KaplanCable HS power cord is available as an upgrade.

http://www.tweekgeek.com/_e/Bybee/product/BybeeWireACCond/Bybee_8_outlet_AC_Conditioner.htm
« Last Edit: 13 Jan 2010, 05:30 am by Occam »

nature boy

Re: Bybee Wire and Kaplan Cable
« Reply #1 on: 12 Jan 2010, 05:19 pm »
Congrats Paul,

All the best stuff in the Bybee AC Power Conditioner, including Hubbell 5262 receptacles  :D

Upgraded chassis - Cutsom machined, aluminum chassis with black anodized top, bottom and sides with a custom milled aluminum faceplate.
Upgraded internal wiring - Bybee has partnered with Kaplan Cable, and they have graciously agreed to allowed them to use their 10 awg wire to connect all internal components.
Upgraded AC Receptacles - We are now using the Hubbell 5262 heavy duty receptacles instead of the contractor grade receptacles previously used.
Upgraded stock power cord - Bybee's partnership with Kaplan Cables has also allowed them to offer a much improved power cord that ships with the AC conditioner. At no extra charge, a Kaplan H.E. power cord ships with the Bybee AC conditioner. The Kaplan AC cord is constructed of the same wire used internally on the Bybee AC conditioner.

Cheers,

NB

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
« Reply #2 on: 12 Jan 2010, 07:34 pm »
The best of luck with your venture.

charles

goldlizsts

• Let Music Flow!
« Reply #3 on: 12 Jan 2010, 07:53 pm »
I'm pleased to announce that the new upgraded version of the Bybee Wire AC Conditioner will incorporate Kaplan Cable wire for its internal connections, as well as providing the KaplanCable H.E. power cord as standard for powering it. The KaplanCable HS power cord is available as an upgrade.

http://www.tweekgeek.com/_e/Bybee/product/BybeeWireACCond/Bybee_8_outlet_AC_Conditioner.htm

In China, they use "Coagulations!"  So, best of luck, Paul. :thumb: :flame:

Occam

« Reply #4 on: 12 Jan 2010, 08:43 pm »
In China, they use "Coagulations!"  So, best of luck, Paul. :thumb: :flame:

Given my cardiac history, I'll be sure to start a regimen of heparin, in addition to the aspirin, prior to visiting China......  :lol:

Many thanks to all for the good Karma,
Paul
« Last Edit: 13 Jan 2010, 05:54 am by Occam »

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
« Reply #5 on: 13 Jan 2010, 03:57 am »
I see you also have Kaplan speaker cables out now and currently on sale @ Tweekgeek. Good luck on that  endeavor Paul.  :thumb:

Cheers,
Robin

Occam

Robin,

Thank you very much. Frankly, I simply forgot to announce the official availability of either the new speaker cable, the GS, or the power cord, the HS. Robin has kindly linked to my new speaker cables, so here is a picture of the new cords -

As you can see, they are available in both copper and rhodium terminations. More information is available at Tweekgeek.com While they are substantially thicker than the very flexible H.E. power cords, they are nevertheless, still quite flexible.
http://www.tweekgeek.com/_e/Kaplan_Cables/product/KaplanGSAC/Kaplan_GS_AC.htm

My original H.E. power cords is still available. The new HS power cords are an upgrade, mo' betta, albeit at a higher cost.

Regards,
Paul

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
Good luck Paul..... :beer:

And a nice deal at Tweekgeek on the GS cord..... 8)

Trade your Kaplan H.E. or Kaplan Filtered cord for a Kaplan GS cord, and get the FULL RETAIL VALUE, not the introductory price, but the full value in-trade against the GS! Meaning you get $479 in trade value for your used Kaplan H.E. or $799 in trade for your Kaplan Filtered cord, PLUS you get the introductory price on the GS cord!

mjosef

Congrats Paul. You seem to be moving up in the audiophile Industry.  :thumb:
Lotsa mullah may you earn.  :eyebrows:

Levi

Congrats!  Can't wait to hear them new cables.  :thumb: