I had a dream

Mag

I had a dream
« on: 22 Jan 2017, 12:30 am »
I had a dream that James was using crap headphones, so I set him straight by borrowing him mine and off he went. :lol:

Being an audiophiles I have these kind of dreams occasionally that I can remember.

Mag

Re: I had a dream
« Reply #1 on: 22 Jan 2017, 01:26 am »
The headphones I recently purchased.

PierreB

« Reply #2 on: 22 Jan 2017, 02:50 am »
I also have a dream. A 4B3 with a BP26 in the same chassis. What a great integrate amp it will be. But it's only a dream.  :duh:

Armaegis

• slumming it between headphones and pro audio
« Reply #3 on: 22 Jan 2017, 07:03 am »
I power my Hifiman HE-6 directly off the speaker taps of my B60  :green: On occasion I'll load up the Sennheiser HD650, but the planar gets most of my headtime.

Mag

« Reply #4 on: 20 Sep 2023, 09:07 pm »
  Had a nightmare this morning. Brought a guest over to listen to my kick ass wall of sound. Only to discover my sister the night before had some unwanted friends over and they walked off with $16,000 worth of my speakers, impressive stuff, I was devastated!
  Fortunately it was only a dream. :roll:

toocool4

« Reply #5 on: 20 Sep 2023, 10:10 pm »
What was the speakers they walked off with, in your dreams?

Mag

« Reply #6 on: 20 Sep 2023, 10:57 pm »
What was the speakers they walked off with, in your dreams?
   I had 3 center channel like speaker unique design placed on top of bookshelf speakers. They took all of these and left me with just my Model Ts. :cry:

toocool4

« Reply #7 on: 20 Sep 2023, 11:07 pm »
My nightmare would be I get burgled, and they take all my records and cassettes and leave the Hi-Fi, that would really hurt. Hi-Fi is easy to replace but a lifetime of records and cassettes with be harder to replace.

GrooveControl

« Reply #8 on: 21 Sep 2023, 03:40 am »
My nightmare would be I get burgled...

It happened to me in the '80s.  A 1B and 3B vanished from my home, never to be seen again.

Laundrew

• "Sometimes it rains inside my head..."
« Reply #9 on: 24 Sep 2023, 10:56 am »
I had a dream - more accurately a nightmare.

The utility company supplying our electricity for some reason enacted a daily quota that was enforced by our smart meter - barely had enough power for the well pump and refrigeration. Before I woke up, I remember sitting in my room staring at my stone-cold beasties while listening to music on my iPod :bawl:

I really must stop eating spicy pizza before I turn in or come up with a way to stop sleeping, it can get really weird in there :lol:

Be well...