What's new in Carolina?

richidoo

What's new in Carolina?
« on: 4 Mar 2013, 02:24 am »
Roll call for Carolina Audiophiles!

Please take a short minute to post a little something about what's going on with your system, maybe some new gear, new music, etc. Let's show AC that we're still here, and how much we appreciate having our very own circle. Thanks guys!

Rich

richidoo

Re: What's new in Carolina?
« Reply #2 on: 5 Mar 2013, 11:30 pm »
Looks great Teddy, and welcome to AC...    I've never seen a Realistic TT  like THAT, wow...  What kind of speakers do you have?  Do you like the NAD better than the Kenwood? Thanks for posting pics!

Have you been to the Revel dealer in Wilmington called Sound Decisions? He's supposed to call me when he gets some of those new Performa3 F208 in stock. I'm in Cary, btw

TheOctavist

Re: What's new in Carolina?
« Reply #3 on: 8 Mar 2013, 05:52 am »
oh!

speakers

(digital chain)Klein and Hummell 0300D>>>>Forssell MDAC2>>>>squeezebox touch (or sony 5400 SACD player--rarely used)

analog>>lab 500>>>>bespoke valve phono stage>>>>mastersound due venti>>>>Klein and Hummell 0300D

the Touch literally changed my life.  never before such quality with such huge selections at my fingertips!  the NAD, Kenwood arent used. i was getting them going for my brother, who now has them all as a gift(it was part of a "first hifi setup" I got him as a christmas present)

never been to that revel dealer didnt even know there was one!

I do need to get the RCA cables on my LAB replaced...know any really good repair guys for audio stuff??