Sensation with HE6 phones / 20% off

virtue

• Facilitator
  • Making audio lovers audiophiles
    • Virtue Audio
Sensation with HE6 phones / 20% off
« on: 8 Aug 2011, 03:58 am »
Our long-time customer and one of the most active member of the Head-Fi forum, retired pilot Ron Kerlin, keeps sending me love notes about how his tube buffered Sensation matches so perfectly with his HE6 headphones. 

For setups where an integral buffer is important and you don't need more than 80w @ 4 ohms, Sensation will still out-perform the upcoming THREE.  Headphones are clearly one such case.

I offered Ron a 20% discount code for his posse and in the interest of fairness, I'm cross-posting here:

SENSATIONHE6

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/566077/20-discount-on-virtue-sensation-amplifiers

Also, if you've ordered a Sensation in the last 30 days we will be reaching out to you and refunding 20% of what you spent on the base unit. 

There's no way for me to discriminate against folks who don't have phones, so this code is good until September 1.    I expect THREE pre-orders to start in October, god willing.

OzarkTom

Re: Sensation with HE6 phones / 20% off
« Reply #1 on: 8 Aug 2011, 11:00 pm »
I am currently trying a pair of HE5LE. How would I hook that up to the Sensation to get the best sound?

virtue

• Facilitator
  • Making audio lovers audiophiles
    • Virtue Audio