A tip o' the hat to HagTech!

DeadFish

« on: 14 Oct 2004, 01:58 am »
Howdy,

I think it was you I met, hmmm. maybe friday at the RMAF.
Long-haired guy talking about his kid's first intro to high end listening to Dark Side of the Moon and thinking the heartbeat at the beginning was a kid with a noisy trunk outside, because he had never heard it before with his bad ears.
At that point, you put it on your system with the Horn Shoppe horns.  That was really sweet!  One might be surprised, given the modesty of the whole system at how well it voiced!  My complements!
It was with a smile that I heard it again either hours or days later, filtering into the corridor...  (It truly is hard for my brain to get around this event!)
Anyway, thanks for your courtesy showing your gear in the admitedly tight schedule I set for myself.  I kept meaning to come back, but time got away from me, with the long soldering class.
And that brings me to thank you again for your donation to the attendance prizes!  It was I who received the Clarinet linestage half-kit!
I am much obliged *triply* so, as I had been shopping a tube linestage for weeks to go with my Altecs and ST-35 clone, sitting idly.
What a stroke of fate to me, and for that I am again obliged.
I hope the show was as good for you as it was for us 'attendees', and you got a chance to bounce around some.  
I now will have a chance to sample your gear, without having to come back to the room after all.  :wink:
Many thanks again, for the opportunity!

Best Regards,
DeadFish

hagtech

« Reply #1 on: 14 Oct 2004, 07:11 am »
Stroke of fate indeed!  

Wish I had more time to see the show.  I tried to run through it in an hour.  Never enough.

jh :)

DeadFish

« Reply #2 on: 14 Oct 2004, 03:40 pm »
Wow!
Tried in an hour!  :roll:
(Did you ever get off your floor?)
I had 3 days and still missed at least 25% or more. :!:

Hope you had a great show from your perspective then, if not from a listener POV.
I used to do "Atarifest's with a friend who wrote great art software, and as the market dwindled, so did his attitudes on the long drive home.

Hope you went home with a spring to your step!
Bests regards
Bill