Silverline Audio Prelude speakers for sale.

Rubbbq

Silverline Audio Prelude speakers for sale.
« on: 17 Jul 2014, 03:09 pm »
I’m selling my beloved set of Silverline prelude floor standing speakers. I am the original owner and I bought them directly from Alan the owner of Silverline.   I have owned many different speakers these punch way above their weight.  They throw a giant sound stage and image beautifully. What’s most surprising is the amount of bass they throw down. They are in over all good condition. I would rate them a 7 with some light wear.

I have the original shipping cartons, But, I don’t have the original floor spikes.    .  My wife and i are getting ready to move cross country and I prefer not to have to pack them.
$725 plus shipping and 3% paypal.

The Prelude was a 2007 Stereophile Editors pick Recommended Component
Frank Alles in the Stereotimes review summed up with:
"In my opinion, the Silverline Audio Preludes set the bar high for the level of performance that can be achieved at anywhere near their price. They deliver wonderfully articulate bass, superlative soundstaging; and more importantly, provide an emotional connection to the music and the artist’s intentions. Accordingly, this latest version will take its place as my new small-room reference loudspeaker."