Just Because It Has A 20Year Warranty Doesn't Mean You Have To Keep It That Long

James Tanner

• Facilitator
  • The Demo is Everything!
    • http://www.bryston.com
HI Folks

Special North American promotion given the times we are in :thumb:

https://bryston.com/trade-up/

james

racerxnet

The link applies to the 4b series. What about us that have the 7 series amplifiers?

MAK

gdayton

• Industry Participant
Hopefully at some point we'll be able to offer another trade in program for different products. This is a pretty new program for us, so we want to learn what works and what doesn't on a smaller scale before we go bigger.

Elizabeth

• So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
I own a 4B-SST² and love it. If I went for a new Bryston it would be to the 14B3 (black with handles). BUT.. I do not  have enough money at the moment to make the leap I am at ten years plus a bit. maybe next year. if I waited two ... I might swing for the 28's just sayin'  :thumb:
So sometimes there are good reasons to wait a bit.

bjski

7/SST/2 trade up?? I agree with Elizabeth 28 cubed in 2 years!! :icon_lol:

Rod_S

I received an e-mail about this yesterday. Very nice program and great for customers. It'll be interesting to find out how successful it is once the window closes in September and you can tally the trade in numbers.

Out of curiosity I checked the current MSRP of the 4B3 as it's been a long time since I have gotten any new gear and WOW, my oh my have the prices gone up nice I purchased my original 4B-SST and then shortly after the 4B-SST C-Series. I still have the C-Series powering my center channel.

I believe McIntosh has a similar program they have run from time to time over the years and that also seemed to be very popular.

If it proves successful and it possibly becomes a yearly event, like others mentioned it would be cool to see it include some of the other amps. I suspect the 7B would probably be the next most popular amp, that or perhaps the 3B?? Having all of the amps included of course would be great and if flexibility was there to not just upgrade like for like but to move to a different model, like a 4B to a 14B, or a 7B to a 28B, etc.

masi61

I’m excited about this promotion! I wonder if I get the cubed and trade my 4Bsst2 in, could I order mine the same faceplate 19” black with handles? And could I switch to 20 amp if I desired to do this?

This is exciting. I already had a 2.5 cubed auditioned that exceeded my 4Bsst2 so I can only imagine the incremental upgrade one would likely encounter with the 4Bsst3. I may have my dealer order one in and then set up an appointment to audition it but hardly think that this step is mandatory. Bryston is the kind of company that I purchase certain components first and audition once I get it home.

john1970

Hi James,

Nice promotion, but with the pair of 7B3's I purchase back in 2018 it likely will be 20 years (or more)! 

Cheers,
John

sfraser

Well I can't afford the new cubed units...but I would sure like to get may hands on some of that trade in equipment :P!