FS: Spatial Audio M3 Triode Master-PRICE REDUCTION

khill

FS: Spatial Audio M3 Triode Master-PRICE REDUCTION
« on: 10 Dec 2019, 05:39 pm »
FS: Spatial M3 Triode Masters (Demo Units Purchased From Anticables)

Received last week and quickly discovered these were not going to work in the intended room. Glowing reviews all over the internet. Please use Google to research as I do not have the time with work to seek out answers to technical questions. These will ship in original packaging from TX. Freight was a little over $200.00 from MN to TX when I purchased a week ago.

FYI - Pictures are a mash up of pics I took and picture Paul took before shipping to me.

REDUCED TO $2200.00 (BUY THESE)

I WILL ONLY SHIP TO LOWER 48 UNITED STATES

Shipping will be around $200.00 and will kindly let you know what it is once I have exact shipping address.

« Last Edit: 16 Dec 2019, 03:51 pm by khill »

Shakeydeal

Re: FS: Spatial Audio M3 Triode Master
« Reply #1 on: 10 Dec 2019, 07:51 pm »
Good luck with your sale.

Can you mention what size room these didn't work in?

Thx

khill

« Reply #2 on: 10 Dec 2019, 08:56 pm »
I've got a very small 10' x 12' room that is odd shaped...plus I don't think I'm an OB kind of guy?!? To put that statement into context I am also not a full range driver kind of guy either I don't suppose?!? I read everywhere for years about Omega full range speakers being the be all end all so I ordered a pair of fairly pricey Outlaws and I could not stand the sound?!? People call it accurate...I call it dull and lifeless. The M3's are not "that" - dull and lifeless...they just don't do bass in this smallish room like other types of box speakers I enjoy. Speakers are a funny thing...one mans Ferrari is another mans Ford Pinto or vise versa?!? I happen to think my Tekton DI's are some of the finest speakers I have ever heard at any price point...and I've heard some expensive speakers. I remember going to a show one time and everyone was raving about the latest and greatest Wilson's in Room XYZ?!? When I sat down and listened I thought they sounded TERRIBLE!?! But I digress...WTF do I know.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kalali

« Reply #3 on: 11 Dec 2019, 12:28 pm »
GLWS. The description of your experience with some of the speakers you mentioned reminded me of a friend who kept switching speakers and complained about their sounds until he discovered that his amplifier's pairing with those speakers was the issue. Room size/shape is clearly key but.... 

khill

Re: FS: Spatial Audio M3 Triode Master-PRICE REDUCTION
« Reply #4 on: 16 Dec 2019, 01:12 pm »
BUMP - PRICE REDUCED TO $2200.00
« Last Edit: 16 Dec 2019, 03:51 pm by khill »

Shakeydeal

« Reply #5 on: 28 Jan 2020, 06:44 pm »
I sent you a PM about these. Crickets.

Are they sold?

Shakeydeal

« Reply #6 on: 29 Jan 2020, 12:44 pm »
Attention members.

This is how NOT to sell an item on Audio Circle or any other site.

1) Don't post an update if the item has sold.

2) Ignore messages or thread inquiries when someone wants to buy your item.

Please follow the above instructions if you really want to keep your item, or you lack attention to detail to follow through with your obligation after the sale.

That is all.

Shakey