Incredibles 2

Wind Chaser

Incredibles 2
« on: 20 Jun 2018, 07:33 pm »
I thought the first installment back in 2004 was fantastic! It grossed over $600 million so one would think based on that a squeal is inevitable. 14 years later Brad Bird delivers. It's not bad, but I don't think it's quite up to "Parr" with the first. There is some interesting and relevant subtext that tackles present day issues. I think it would have been really cool if Bob Odinkirk's character was an animated version of Saul Goodman and Samuel Jackson's character was Jules Winnfield.  :lol:

Is it worth seeing? Oh, yes most definitely!

randytsuch

Re: Incredibles 2
« Reply #1 on: 20 Jun 2018, 09:21 pm »
I saw it this weekend, and really liked it.
Its been too long since I saw the first one to really compare it, but I thought they did a really good job on this one.

dig_a_pony

« Reply #2 on: 26 Jun 2018, 08:47 am »
totally agree here. I've been really looking forward to this movie, hope it won't take so long to see new ones  :green: Though it generally looks a lot like the first one only with Elastica in the spotlight I thoroughly enjoyed it. The characters are real and funny and I can't wait to see how they develop later. Still can't reconcile with the thought that 14 years elapsed but in their world all this took merely a week!

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
« Reply #3 on: 26 Jun 2018, 04:22 pm »
Looking forward to it, just watched the original not long ago.