LampizatOr Event in Princeton, NJ - October 1, 2022

Gopher

Private event announcement!

We are very excited to invite our friends at AC to a private event we will be hosting in Princeton, NJ on October 1, 2022. The LampizatOr Horizon will be in attendance as will several other pieces from our portfolio (LampizatOr, Tobian, Westminster, Final Touch Audio). The event will take place in a private residence (shadowlight's home) and will be setup to host several systems and is always a fantastic time.

Please message us for further details and RSVP, but the particulars are as follows:

Start Time: 1pm (As usual, I will have snacks ready with lunch around 2pm or so)
End Time: 6/7pm (will confirm as we get closer)

Family Room Setup: Tobian12FH, Westminster REI Amplifier and Quest Preamplifier, Lampizator Horizon DAC,
Basement Setup: Pure Audio Project Trio15 Horn (working on getting hold of Voxativ drive, baffle and crossover), Lampizator GG2, Vinnie Rossie LIO Integrated
Spare Bedroom Setup: Pure Audio Project Trio10, Onix Integrated amp, Amber4 DAC (this maybe interchanged with LampizatOr's AmberAmp integrated).

We can swap equipment around as we used to during the RAVE hay days after 5pm in basement and spare room setup. So if you are attending and would like to bring equipment around to swap in and out feel free to bring it with you. Basement and spare room setup is mostly my setup with Amber 4 in the spare room provided by Lampizator America team who will be using the family room to show case their offering.

Covid Protocol: I will have mask available for folks who would like to wear one but anyone attending the event is attending at their own risk. I am not responsible for anyone catching Covid or any thing else.

The usual rules about taking shoes off (house slippers are ok), no alcohol or meat applies.

Looking forward to seeing many of you!

Fred A.

shadowlight

Re: LampizatOr Event in Princeton, NJ - October 1, 2022
« Reply #1 on: 15 Sep 2022, 01:04 pm »
Looking forward to the hearing the new toys  :D

raceman14

« Reply #2 on: 2 Feb 2023, 06:17 pm »
Fred,
How did the event go, wish I was closer. I am new to the site but have been following LampZ's mods on the www.
Thanks,
Mark in GA

shadowlight

« Reply #3 on: 2 Feb 2023, 08:24 pm »
Event had to be cancelled.  Had a Covid case in the house 2 days before the event  :duh: .  Hoping to reschedule it sometime soon.