X-Omni Dented Dust Cap

Rocket

Re: X-Omni Dented Dust Cap
« Reply #20 on: 4 Apr 2014, 01:42 am »
Hi,

Have you considered gently using a vacuum cleaner to pull the suction cap out?  I used this method successfully after my young son pushed in the dust caps of the focal mid/woofers a number of years ago.

I hope this helps.

Regards Rod

richeydog

« Reply #21 on: 4 Apr 2014, 01:50 am »
Hi,

Have you considered gently using a vacuum cleaner to pull the suction cap out?  I used this method successfully after my young son pushed in the dust caps of the focal mid/woofers a number of years ago.

I hope this helps.

Regards Rod

Yep I tried the vacuum trick. Didn't work. I think I'll retry the sewing needle suggestion.

harley52

« Reply #22 on: 4 Apr 2014, 04:03 am »
Hi Richeydog,

Thanks for getting back to me, but the black is a non starter for me.
Thanks

corndog71

• Some people call me Rob.
« Reply #23 on: 4 Apr 2014, 04:20 pm »
The veneer is satin black. I'm not sure what to ask for them? A quick google search led me to some used prices of $200, $275, $250, and one as high as $320. Thinking of $175?

Where do you live? I ask because I don't think I can ship them. The foam packaging was semi destroyed when the arrived at my house. I don't believe I can put it back together to make them safe for shipping.

I won't let mine go for less than $500 but then I have sonicaps in mine.  I don't care for them as much for fronts but they make excellent surround speakers.