TPA3116 Class D bluetooth 5.0 HIFI 2x50W Stereo Amplifier-$19.99

OzarkTom

Great sounding Class D integrated. Great for a back-up or second system. This amp sounds very big with great soundstage and plenty of depth. Can be bought from Banggood. I have not tried the Bluetooth.

You will need an additional 9V power supply.

https://www.banggood.com/TPA3116-Class-D-bluetooth-5_0-HIFI-2x50W-Stereo-Amplifier-Support-USB-TF-Card-RCA-AUX-USB-Stick-p-1592612.html?rmmds=buy&ID=6157193&cur_warehouse=CN

mresseguie

• SW1X DAC+ D Sachs 300b + Daedalus Apollos = Heaven
This is crazy cheap! I wish it had a wee bit more power.

DZetye

I have 2 of the topic amps I bought on an impulse buy.  cost me $52 shipped for the both of them.  took me over a month to get them shipped to USA.  if theres interest I might sell these two as a pair. the package is still sealed up

rtate

I'm looking for something like this with a FM receiver

any suggestions ?

lokie

I'm on the hunt for something like these.

Thanks for posting.

Poultrygeist

Needs more than a 9v power supply.

I use 24v supplies with my TPA3116 amps.

J@ck

I have purchased one and received it a couple day earlier.
I am using a 19v power supply currently to try it out.
The high is clean and mid is a little bland for my taste. When comparing with my other backup amps, an Arcam A65 and a Marantz 1060, it lacks the weight and punches. Considering the price, the size and all the functions it offers, it is hard to fault it.
All in all, it performs amazingly well for the price, ~$21 shipped.

jmead

I bought one of these and I'm mostly happy with it. It does send a loud momentary buzzing noise through the speakers when I power it on. Is there any way to deal with this issue (that won't cost me more than the unit did)?
Thanks in advance,
Jonathan

CarlXu

Great sounding Class D integrated. Great for a back-up or second system. This amp sounds very big with great soundstage and plenty of depth. Can be bought from Banggood. I have not tried the Bluetooth.

You will need an additional 9V power supply.

https://www.banggood.com/TPA3116-Class-D-bluetooth-5_0-HIFI-2x50W-Stereo-Amplifier-Support-USB-TF-Card-RCA-AUX-USB-Stick-p-1592612.html?rmmds=buy&ID=6157193&cur_warehouse=CN

That's crasy, a TPA3116 chip can be 2 dollars.