What is your opinion on new PS5?

Mag

What is your opinion on new PS5?
« on: 14 Jun 2020, 07:54 pm »
Viewing the Trailers for new Playstation 5 IMO games are being developed like movies. However most games don't interest me except for Grand Turismo 7. I didn't see a game that I thought could take advantage of Sony or Samsung's Wall TV and spawn a new gaming industry.

With the introduction of Crossplay in Need for Speed- Heat. A game that would interest gamer's even with different platforms played on a Wall TV with possibly incredible audio from companies like Bryston has the potential for Billions of dollars.

So IMO until a game is developed that is Universal that won't happen. :smoke:

namlook

Re: What is your opinion on new PS5?
« Reply #1 on: 13 May 2021, 06:13 pm »
Hard to say since it's currently unobtanium.

Folsom

« Reply #2 on: 14 May 2021, 12:22 pm »
Rural Walmarts have had them.

kingdeezie

« Reply #3 on: 14 May 2021, 03:47 pm »
I'm enjoying it. I got lucky on the preorder and have had one since launch. Other than some growing pains with software issues, I haven't had any negative experiences.

The best feature IMO is the load times. I am currently playing the Demon Souls remake. I had the original on the PS3 when it released back in 2009. The load times were painful considering the amount you would die and have to load back in to the level.

On the PS5, its almost instant. From death to being back in the game is literally a second.

I had the same experience with Miles Morales as well.

The system is super quiet compared to my old PS Pro. Overall I think its a good upgrade to the PS4 Pro, and I would recommend picking one up if you can. 

Craig Young

« Reply #4 on: 28 Nov 2022, 10:36 pm »
I am enjoying the PS5. I completed the Horizon Forbidden West and continued it into round 2. I have yet to continue on Ratchet and Clank and Miles Morales

nlitworld

• Strange things are afoot at the Circle K
« Reply #5 on: 28 Nov 2022, 11:42 pm »
Viewing the Trailers for new Playstation 5 IMO games are being developed like movies. However most games don't interest me except for Grand Turismo 7. I didn't see a game that I thought could take advantage of Sony or Samsung's Wall TV and spawn a new gaming industry.

GT7 plays quite nicely on PS4. Seems like that's the only time I'm forced into a new platform is when they release a new version of their series. Worked for PS3 with GT5 & GT6, worked for PS4 with GT7. I wish they'd bring back the Top Gear track from GT5 though. In other words, until there are a slew of games that I have to splurge for, I'll continue with my pc and ps4. More money for records.