Free measuring and testing services

tomlinmgt

Re: Free measuring and testing services
« Reply #60 on: 12 Mar 2020, 10:25 pm »
Hey Bob, Just give me some heads up and drive them up. We'll take some measurements and see what's going on and then figure out the best plan.
Hey Bob, Just give me some heads up and drive them up. We'll take some measurements and see what's going on and then figure out the best plan.

Did anything happen with this? I’ve had a pair of the BRO3’s for a week now and am enjoying them quite a lot.  Elac Debut Reference DBR62 and JBL Studio 530’s were in my hands recently and I sent the Elacs back and sold the JBL’s once I heard the Triangles. If there’s more performance there to be extracted, I’d sure be interested in pursuing that.

Michael

Danny Richie

« Reply #61 on: 12 Mar 2020, 10:59 pm »
Did anything happen with this? I’ve had a pair of the BRO3’s for a week now and am enjoying them quite a lot.  Elac Debut Reference DBR62 and JBL Studio 530’s were in my hands recently and I sent the Elacs back and sold the JBL’s once I heard the Triangles. If there’s more performance there to be extracted, I’d sure be interested in pursuing that.

Michael

I never heard from Bob.

But I will be glad to take a look at them.

tomlinmgt

« Reply #62 on: 12 Mar 2020, 11:59 pm »
I never heard from Bob.

But I will be glad to take a look at them.

Ok. Let me enjoy them for a while and then I’ll get them to you. I’m in Arlington, so I’ll try to set a weekend day aside for a day trip.