ALTEC 1570B, forum rules

centervolume

ALTEC 1570B, forum rules
« on: 18 Sep 2010, 02:23 pm »
I havent seen a classifieds area here, wanting to abide by any applicable rules regarding working 1570B that I am looking to move,
thanks
cv

srb

Re: ALTEC 1570B, forum rules
« Reply #1 on: 18 Sep 2010, 03:55 pm »
The classified ad area is the Trading Post circle with sub-circles for the type of component, and in your case probably the For Sale: Speakers & Speaker Stands sub-circle.

Trading Post > For Sale: Speakers & Speaker Stands

You can read the first two bolded "sticky" topics, Trading Post Guide and Bumping Policy.

Steve

centervolume

« Reply #2 on: 18 Sep 2010, 04:09 pm »
srb

many thanks.

located in southern ms., will drive to meet interested parties. 250 watt continuous tube amp, desirable for peerless transformers and noteworthy thanks to available modifications by mr tom tutay which change this 500 dollar amp into one valued between 5 and 10K. More info, pics available on request. 811a power tubes, quad 5AR4 rectifiers.

srb

« Reply #3 on: 18 Sep 2010, 04:39 pm »
Sorry, I see now that the Altec is an amplifier, and that you have posted it in the correct circle, For Sale: Amplification.

Normally, you would proceed the title with FS: (For Sale) and when the item is sold, replace the FS: with SOLD: in your first post, as that is the title that appears in all of the topic lists.

Steve