Blu Note Design Services?

TRM

Blu Note Design Services?
« on: 2 May 2009, 10:41 pm »
I drove by this new place on Kalamath last week. Anyone been in yet?
http://www.blunotedesign.com/

KJ

Re: Blu Note Design Services?
« Reply #1 on: 2 May 2009, 10:53 pm »
One of the owners was at RMAF for Blu Notes' debut.  They had the Avalon Indras on display with Ayre equipment.

I had the fortune to partake in a private audition (in the owner's home at the time) of the Avalon ISIS prior to them opening a brick and mortar.  I was led to believe they were going to target high-end custom design services.  Curious to see how things pan out for them.  They are opening up at a tough time.

TRM

« Reply #2 on: 14 Jul 2009, 03:46 am »
fyi - stopped into the Kalamath store last week and they are moving into Cherry Creek Audio's old space on S. Colorado Blvd. They were supposed to be moved in and open by this week. I won't have time to check them out until next week but thought folks would be interested.

mgalusha

« Reply #3 on: 14 Jul 2009, 11:40 am »
I hope they do well but it certainly will be challenging in the current environment.

Pez

« Reply #4 on: 16 Jul 2009, 12:00 am »
Looks like another "priced out of mortal hands" type place, unless you like paying too much for Paradigm.  :slap:

TRM

« Reply #5 on: 16 Jul 2009, 04:14 am »
Looks like another "priced out of mortal hands" type place, unless you like paying too much for Paradigm.  :slap:

That's been my impression as well by checking out the website. However, when I was in the other day they had a Rega P1 in one of the systems. I'm hoping their may be some gear for mortals in there  :thumb: