FS: 2x Large / Unused Bybees +2x Felix Power Conditioners

JDUBS

Hey Guys

Selling off some more stuff I don't intend to use in the near future, including 2x unused Large Bybee Quantum Filters and 2x Felix power conditioners. I think going rate for the Bybees is like $200 each from Bybee.  I'd like to sell them together at $250 total / shipped in the U.S.

The Felix's use the boards from the group buy a while back.  One uses the recommended X-rated caps (Vishay/BC) and the other uses "audiophile" caps, Jantzen and Auricaps.  Both use 8117 inductors.

I'd like $20 shipped for the assembled x-rated Felix and $35 for the audiophile Felix, shipped.  Everything OBO.  Here are some pics:

JDUBS

Re: FS: 2x Large / Unused Bybees +2x Felix Power Conditioners
« Reply #1 on: 15 Apr 2014, 02:01 am »
Bump!  Or best offer on everything.

Hey Guys

Selling off some more stuff I don't intend to use in the near future, including 2x unused Large Bybee Quantum Filters and 2x Felix power conditioners. I think going rate for the Bybees is like $200 each from Bybee.  I'd like to sell them together at $250 total / shipped in the U.S.

The Felix's use the boards from the group buy a while back.  One uses the recommended X-rated caps (Vishay/BC) and the other uses "audiophile" caps, Jantzen and Auricaps.  Both use 8117 inductors.

I'd like $20 shipped for the assembled x-rated Felix and $35 for the audiophile Felix, shipped.  Everything OBO.  Here are some pics:

JDUBS

Re: FS: 2x Large / Unused Bybees +2x Felix Power Conditioners
« Reply #2 on: 16 Apr 2014, 12:27 am »
Forget it.  Sold on diyaudio.

-Jim