Dealers showroom around the world.

Westerwälder

« on: 1 Jan 2020, 08:30 am »
I think the idea of ​​showing an overview of the showrooms on the Facebook page is very good.
It amazes me that so far only three nuprime dealers are showing their showroom there.
I would like more insight into the showrooms around the world.

rustydoglim

Re: Dealers showroom around the world.
« Reply #1 on: 1 Jan 2020, 06:22 pm »
It has always been a challenge for me to get photos from distributors who have been too busy to focus on sales instead of getting photos from dealers. All they have to do is snap a photo and upload to instagram  :scratch:

RafaPolit

• www.rafaelpolit.com
« Reply #2 on: 2 Jan 2020, 11:42 pm »
But they have to make sure none of the competition's products, posters, etc. is showing, so it may pose a challenge.

Westerwälder

« Reply #3 on: 5 Jan 2020, 07:28 am »
Dealers showroom around the world
I see it as visual communication.
The dealer presents his showroom and it cannot be avoided that other products also come into the picture.
Nuprime has the absolute right to show itself alongside these other components, which are often more expensive.
The dealer knows why he has nuprime in his range.
This is definitely the case with the dealers I know. For him and for nuprime it is a way of advertising.
The customer is informed and can get an idea. Existing customers can post comments and thus help new customers.
In today's world, visual communication is becoming increasingly important. Photos are the first thing that catches our eye. Only then do we turn our attention to the text.
Dealers showroom around the world could be a big deal if more and more dealers were willing to invest the short amount of time to be there.
It would be a great pleasure for me to inform myself about nuprime around the world in this way.