Owner Reviews

lpost

Owner Reviews
« on: 7 Mar 2007, 01:19 am »
I have been reading all I can about the omega line of speakers & it seems there are no postings @ the audioreview.com site, is this correct?  I realise that having such a valuable-interactive resource such as this forum is a far superior place to leave impressions/experiences....

rajacat

• Washington State
Re: Owner Reviews
« Reply #1 on: 7 Mar 2007, 03:46 am »
I have been reading all I can about the omega line of speakers & it seems there are no postings @ the audioreview.com site, is this correct?  I realise that having such a valuable-interactive resource such as this forum is a far superior place to leave impressions/experiences....

I'll have a review of the Hemp drop-in replacement drivers with
 Super Bipoles in the near future. :)

Raj
« Last Edit: 7 Mar 2007, 07:29 pm by rajacat »

jrebman

« Reply #2 on: 7 Mar 2007, 06:51 pm »
While they aren't collected in one convenient place, there are plenty of impressions about all kinds of Omega speakers scattered throughout the pages in this forum, and while it can be a pain to ferret them out, the information is here.

I don't actually trust audioreviews.com as it is too easy to hide one's identity and make multiple posts, and I have seen this used to artificially hype or denigrate a component or manufacturer.  I suppose there is another side of it as well in that as there is no manufacturer interests, people might feel more free to express themselves.

-- Jim

Louis O

« Reply #3 on: 19 Mar 2007, 11:52 pm »

Hi lpost,

Thanks for your post and early on about 6 years ago I tried to get on this site. I have e-mailed them multiple times with no luck so I never thought about it again.

I really look forward to rajacat's review and thanks jrebman for you insight to that site and glad I hadn't made it on.

Thanks again,
Louis