aperiodic 8's

lpost

aperiodic 8's
« on: 18 Feb 2007, 08:15 pm »
HI i have read positive things about the aperiodic 8 speaker but dont see it listed on their web site.  has it been discontinued?
« Last Edit: 20 Feb 2007, 12:31 pm by lpost »

ZLS

Re: aperiodic 8's
« Reply #1 on: 20 Feb 2007, 03:26 pm »
I will shortstop this question so that you may have your answer.  The Aperiodic 8 which was a stand mounted speaker has morphed into the Revolution which is a floor standing speaker.  Both utilize the Visaton B200 Driver.

onemug

Re: aperiodic 8's
« Reply #2 on: 21 Feb 2007, 01:32 am »
I'm thinking about selling my A-8's. I love Louis's woodwork so much I had him order some "burled walnut" to finish these in. They look gorgeous with the black Visaton B200 driver. I also have the 12", 4 post Skylan stands for them. This is a tough call for me, they sound great with jazz and excel at low level detail but I am space challenged and would like to make some room.  Email if interested.

BTW, I waited until I talked with Louis before I typed this and he said it was fine. I also just noticed that the thread starter has edited his post in where he first asked if any members had any for sale. These are NOT listed anywhere else on any forum or website. It's just something I am thinking about doing and if I do sell them, I would like someone in this forum to have the first chance. Hope everyone understands.