My humble System ( and a few questions for louis : P )

Wil!

Hi all, im new here and i just wanted to share my system with everyone.

Omega TS-1s, Sun Audio 2A3 S.E.T power amp, Adcom 750 pre-amp,Jolida JD-9 phono amp, Modded Pioneer DV380 DVD player ( Digital ), Modded Lenco L75/ RB300 / Denon 103-R ( Analouge ).

Cables are all DIYed ala Josh Risch.

I have another speaker in my system ( Infinity Primus 360s ) that i use in rotation with my Omegas.

Both sound very different. There is something so very right about SET amps and full range, crossover-less speakers. The sound actually makes me want to listen and concentrate on the music. Guitars, Strings and vocals are absolutely lucid. The music communicates. Sure, i cant listen to the 1812 overture or dream theatre, but that's the job for my Inifinity Primus 360. The omegas are all about emotional directness and delicacy. Gene Ammons, Coltrane and Hartman, Stan Getz, Fitzgerald....man..sweet.

Btw, im very tempted to upgrade to a pair of Omega Super 3 XRSs. I listen to plenty of Jazz, Indie and the occasional rock/metal. They should fit right into my current setup right? Also, i presume the Super 3 XRSs will have more slam and dig deeper than the TS-1s i currently have?

Thanks for the time and thanks for the great speakers, Louis.

Just thought i did share...

:D