Pair of VMPS Model 30 (C) possibly for sale.

Michael T

Pair of VMPS Model 30 (C) possibly for sale.
« on: 17 Feb 2022, 08:37 pm »
Item sold.  Thank you for everyone for their feedback and ideas. 
« Last Edit: 20 Feb 2022, 11:29 pm by Michael T »

GeorgeAb

Re: Pair of VMPS Model 30 (C) possibly for sale.
« Reply #1 on: 19 Feb 2022, 12:26 am »
You will find out, hopefully soon. I sold mine which were quite clean for $1,300 in a day or two and contingency of the sale was pick up only. I listed on USAudiomart and here on AC. For me, it is always good to provide a price which I would expect somewhere between $1,900 and $1,200. When all is said and done maybe you could circle back to the forum and let us know what you replaced them with. Good luck with the sale and happy listening.

Michael T

« Reply #2 on: 19 Feb 2022, 03:50 am »
Thank you.

JakeJ

« Reply #3 on: 19 Feb 2022, 05:02 pm »
The Audio Bluebook states the average used price is $2300.  However, the market may not bear that but being able ship them will increase your chances of a sale and possibly a higher price.  I honestly don't know if Brian had shipping cartons made or just made his own crates when a pair needed shipping.  Crates would be my preference.

Frankly your location is excellent for a sale within 200-300 miles I would think so you shouldn't have to ship.

Also place a nice ad with pictures in our Trading Post/Speakers & Speaker Stands circle as not everyone will see it in the owner's circle.

Best of luck, I'll be keeping my pair for some time to come.