Rethm Maarga

guf

Rethm Maarga
« on: 21 Mar 2021, 02:32 am »
So I have these now....They came up locally for a good price. When I demoed at dudes house I loved them. I brought my 45 Sonic_oil  and passive Slagle pre. In his un treated room they sounded detailed and bright with his digital server but I saw the potential and was excited to get them home in my main system with a treated room and vinyl. Weird thing is I don't love them as much as I did. I'm surprised how smooth and warm sounding they are. They image beautifully. I'm still using a 45 tube. I'm playing around with some placement. I have moments of incredibleness.  My other speakers are vintage so I was looking for something different and they are different. Maybe not as forgiving as my other speakers and the imperfections in recordings?
Overall I'm excited. 

« Last Edit: 21 Mar 2021, 02:42 pm by guf »

Freo-1

Re: So I have these now Rthem Maarga
« Reply #1 on: 21 Mar 2021, 02:35 am »
Congratulations on your purchase.  Hope it works out for you.

Tyson

• Audio - It's all a big fake.
« Reply #2 on: 21 Mar 2021, 02:35 am »
Well they certainly LOOK badass!

guf

« Reply #3 on: 21 Mar 2021, 03:09 am »
Well they certainly LOOK badass!

I'm not in love with the look/style. But I love they are easier to tuck away if I'm using something else. They will probably replace my Crystal 10s. I feel like I just heard the best bass I have ever had in my room. I am using Duke's swarm to help with that. Maybe just be the pink cloud period. Also weird is I'm listening the 80db's instead of 70's.