GAS Flea Market thread

daves

Re: GAS Flea Market thread
« Reply #480 on: 15 Nov 2018, 11:47 pm »
Pitman, I am interested in the Escient and need to do a little research.
Dave

vintage9594

« Reply #481 on: 22 Nov 2018, 02:21 pm »
Looking for a good quality straight  din to RCA Tonearm cable locally.  Budget up to $500 for used price.
Thx
314-532-0095
Text or email.

daves

« Reply #482 on: 22 Nov 2018, 03:13 pm »
I have a pair of Large Advents in utility guise, woofers need reforming, will trade for three Belgian Trappists Rochefort 10 beers. Like Homer Simpson, I very much liked Advents back in the day, and also like beer!

Mr Peabody

« Reply #483 on: 27 Nov 2018, 03:03 am »
I'm selling my Mark Levinson #512 SACD/CD player.  I have all the original stuff, box, manual, remote, I need to double check, maybe even the white gloves.  Works great, large metal remote.  Welcome to have a listen.  I won't bother posting specs/features since included in all the reviews.  If memory serves I believe Fremer reviewed the #512.

The unit will be posting on Audiogon at $4495.00

jmlm

SOLD
« Reply #484 on: 28 Nov 2018, 03:17 pm »
I am selling my Parasound A21 amplifier, in  very good condition with silver faceplate.
Manual is included.

New $2500: I'm asking $1299.  Prefer local cash sale to GAS member.
« Last Edit: 12 Dec 2018, 12:45 am by jmlm »

jmlm

« Reply #485 on: 30 Nov 2018, 03:20 pm »
Priced significantly less than current Audiogon offers  :popcorn:.
« Last Edit: 9 Dec 2018, 05:40 pm by jmlm »

vintage9594

Free Snell Type E ii pickup in Dardenne Prairie *found a home*
« Reply #486 on: 2 Dec 2018, 02:47 am »
Free Snell Type E II Speakers in good condition.

Found a new home.....
« Last Edit: 23 Jan 2019, 08:51 am by vintage9594 »

Magnus

« Reply #487 on: 3 Dec 2018, 08:54 pm »
Hello,
Up for sale is this lot of classical cds representing nearly 30 years worth of collecting. It represents composers from Bach to the present, with a particular emphasis on Adams, Beethoven, Elgar, Mahler, Shostakovich, and Vaughan Williams. Also included are several large boxed sets devoted to certain artists like Leonard Bernstein, Ferenc Fricsay, Bernard Haitink, Herbert von Karajan, Glenn Gould, Seiji Ozawa, Arthur Rubinstein, etc. Of course, being a Saint Louisan, I have many recordings of the Saint Louis Symphony Orchestra; some autographed by visiting musicians. Although I didn't make a regular habit of it, I also have some imported discs ordered online from stores in Europe or Japan, plus some specialty audio discs in either SACD Hybrid or DVD-A format. I keep my discs in great shape, so condition isn't an issue. Cash or Cashier's Check only. Thanks!

I have a sharable link cataloging my collection via Google Docs. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OHpXyxY7zRbRZJq9XuhYdAOWfQwc1UAq/view?usp=sharing

There are over almost 1400 entries representing at least 2800 discs. As stated, some were originally pricey boxed sets.

While I'm willing to entertain a best offer, please don't ask me to break the collection up. If you have any questions, please ask. I'll answer as promptly as I can. Thanks! I'm seeking $3,500 or best offer.

jibzilla

« Reply #488 on: 9 Dec 2018, 08:36 pm »
I have a Technics SE-A100 power amp for sale. I bought it from hifido.jp around 18 months ago. Lovely sound, lovely looks. I spent $809 for the amp and $406 for shipping so $1215 total. I'm asking $600. It is 100v so a step down transformer is needed. I will sell my 1000 watt acupwr transformer for half price as well for $120, so $720 total. From there you could daisy chain (most 100v preamps have multiple electric outlets on the back) like I do and run a whole 100v setup. The SE-A100 has also been looked at by mike missel and given a clean bill of health. This amp sold for $2500 from 1985-1991. 34 kilo's!!!

Photos:

I am also lowering the price $60 on the record players I put up for sale earlier. I know at least one person was interested in them but was not happy about no headshell's. For $60 you should be able to afford a nice headshell of your choosing.

jameskrack86@gmail.com

gerchin

« Reply #489 on: 12 Dec 2018, 10:01 pm »
No longer available.

Rotel RMB-1077 7-channel Class-D amplifier.
« Last Edit: 16 Oct 2023, 10:08 pm by gerchin »

jibzilla

« Reply #490 on: 13 Dec 2018, 03:53 pm »
Sony tts-3000 is sold!

Price lowered on the se-a100 to $525 or $650 with transformer.

Price lowered on the ps-6750 to $175! cheap!

Mr Peabody

« Reply #491 on: 13 Jan 2019, 05:46 am »
Hi All;

I have made an upgrade so posted a couple pieces for sale.

My Hegel HD30 DAC, less than one year old which would leave the balance of a 2 year warranty left.  Can be used as preamp, I have remote, box, manual, 9/10.  I have the light colored version which is called silver but it's more of a mat finish.
All types if digital inputs, can be an endpoint, has Airplay.  Both RCA & XLR outputs.
asking $3,000.00  no trades

Pass Labs XP10 in great condition, new $5250.00, I'm asking $2650.00.  again, no trades
This is truly an excellent preamp, I've used it with Pass, Coda and Levinson amps, the preamp easily let me hear the differences.

justauby

« Reply #492 on: 17 Jan 2019, 10:00 pm »
I have a pair of Radian 5215-B 16ohm Coaxial drivers for sale.  $800 to anyone in the St. Louis area.  Comes with 900hz crossovers too.  Aluminum diapragms. 

Mr Peabody

« Reply #493 on: 27 Jan 2019, 03:54 am »
I recently upgraded to a new preamp that includes a phono stage.  So......

I am selling an AcousTech Ph-1 Premier phono preamp.  This is a classic built by Ron Sutherland for Acoustic Sounds.  I am original owner, smoke free. 

The unit retailed from Acoustic Sounds for $1695.00 back when.  It's a desirable piece for the quality and highly customizeable settings.  Both MM & MC

The top of the chassis has to be removed to access the jumpers for the settings.  There are slots for additional caps and resistors to allow you to perfectly tune to a cartridge.

With that being said, I am not one to tweak, the cover has honestly never been off.  I've only had 3 carts over the years Rega Elys, Dynavector 10x5 and Clearaudio Maestro.  So the standard MM is what I always used.

Asking $750.00

Mr Peabody

« Reply #495 on: 9 Feb 2019, 04:38 am »
Dave, I wish I hadn't missed those Cornwall's.  I'm putting some stuff together for my grandson, those would have been a bit more than I wanted to spend but I would have grabbed them at that price, I could imagine his eyes.  Probably a bit much for a bedroom anyway, LOL

daves

« Reply #496 on: 9 Feb 2019, 01:20 pm »
I still have the Sells and the knockoff Heresys, plus some others, that are more appropriate size wise, and$$, than the Cornwall’s for a bedroom setup.

Give me a ring and we can find something that works well. Colleen likes the “getting stuff out of the house” aspect of the deal, as well. 😎

pebecker

« Reply #497 on: 10 Feb 2019, 03:12 am »
Make offer.  Dahlquist DQM-9 pair, with stands.  Very very dusty and neglected - embarrassing.  One of the stands may have a problem; I didn't look at it.  No major cosmetic issues that I remember.
These are in my folks basement, but they never got wet.

Were 100% working in the 90's.  Then they got foam rot like all of them did.  Years ago I re-foamed the woofers, not sure how well I did since I never put the woofers back in.

These are in Pacific, but I am willing to transport them anywhere in west county.

This is your chance to have some DQM-9's with Magnat drivers and stands for very little money.  I have no space for these at my house, and though it is a shame they got so dusty over the years, these could be great for someone's little project.  Put the woofers (also dusty, but included) back in and you might have something nice.

I never drove them hard.  Make an offer, I'm easy.  I just need to get these out of that house.  Now that mom has passed away we are looking to sell the house.

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
« Reply #498 on: 11 Feb 2019, 01:38 am »
Thinning the LP herd, as my listening genres have evolved.

Offering up 7-8 linear feet of classical LPs that I've gathered over the decades; gauging interest...  A few Gilbert and Sullivan, a little opera. Lots of DG and London recordings. Tomorrow I plan to sort them to see how many DGs, London, etc.  Interested is selling ALL as a group at a very affordable price.  Delivery in mid-MO/STL possible.

Also have some MFSL and maybe 70s-era audiophile discs, dbx-encoded as well (with decoder).  If tomorrow's sorting makes progress I'll inventory them and post a list.

Once I do that I'll do the same with CDs.  That'll be a few weeks from now.

UPDATE: When I say "very affordable" I'm talking $1 each, less of course, if you take all of them (or at least help me unload them at your place...)
« Last Edit: 15 Feb 2019, 03:31 am by thunderbrick »

kentj1948

Esoteric DV-60 Universal Player, NO LONGER FOR SALE
« Reply #499 on: 14 Feb 2019, 08:35 pm »
I am selling my Esoteric DV-60.  Here is the link to the AudioCircle ad.

Contact me with any questions or interest.  Kent

https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=162406.0
« Last Edit: 3 Apr 2019, 09:43 pm by kentj1948 »