Aussie Pie moderator wanted .....

jules

Aussie Pie moderator wanted .....
« on: 12 Jul 2008, 02:11 am »
Hi Aussies,

I reckon it's time I offered others the chance of moderation here. Aussie Pie has always been a relatively quiet place so the job is not a challenge in terms of keeping things calm but a new face might be able to stir up some more activity so here's your chance.

The only requirement is that you should be a resident Aussie and it would be useful if you could take a gander at the responsibilities of a moderator before applying.

I suspect it could be also useful to arrange a gathering of AC'ers in a central location as these meetings can do a great deal for establishing more personal connections. This is certainly not an obligation for a new mod. though  :)

jules

« Last Edit: 26 May 2012, 05:26 am by ServerAdmin »

jules

Re: Aussie Pie moderator wanted .....
« Reply #1 on: 14 Jul 2008, 06:06 am »
C'mon now! This is a rare opportunity! As a bonus you get to be part of The Great Hall, take part in their mysterious rituals and rub shoulders with The Greats of AC *.

jules

* subject to approval

junkmail

• www.rkcable.com.au
« Reply #2 on: 15 Jul 2008, 01:32 am »
Hello Jules
can i ask what are the responsibilities of a moderator and what is involved

jules

« Reply #3 on: 15 Jul 2008, 01:49 am »
Hi Junkmail ...

check these moderation guidelines out:

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=41734.0

Essentially the mod. needs to foster and encourage discussion here as well as keeping a steady hand on the tiller  :D , but I suspect your industry links might rule you out, though maybe that's not for me to say.

jules
« Last Edit: 15 Jul 2008, 05:12 am by jules »

JohnR

« Reply #4 on: 15 Jul 2008, 12:37 pm »
Yes, I'm afraid that we do keep Industry Participants from facilitating circles.

ServerAdmin

« Reply #5 on: 30 Aug 2008, 12:46 pm »
We were unable to obtain another Facilitator for this circle, so it has been archived. If you would like to re-open it or a similar circle, please follow the procedure documented here:

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=37790.0