Interest in evaluating the Shuguang Intergrated Amplifier at a jam?

china

Hello North Texas Audio Jam,

I would like to know if anyone would like to have a "Shuguang 502B Intergrated Amplifier" to evaluate and listen to with the hopes of lugging the thing to a jam so that others may get to play with it. The Shuguang has fifty watts per channel. Weighs around 45 pounds net and costs $849 plus shipping and handling from Changsha, China.

I was hoping to have my website completed and just refer to that site for all the information. But!! That is not to be for whatever the reason is now. So try the Shugaung site at www.shuguangaudio.com. The English button is not working.  So at the top of the site where Shugaung is in lettering. Count three items over and click. You will get the information in Chinese, but you will figure it out, I hope.

There is a photo on the post in Industry Ads, under "Listening tests or Oh! God! I know I will regret this!" 

If someone decides they want to listen and not bring the amplifier to a Jam that is cool too!! Just PM or email me and we will put you on the list. All I ask is to use some common sense and agree to ship to the next participant. This is coming from someone that has no common sense, so that has to be a joke!!! Smile!!

I lived in the Austin area for the last twenty years before coming to China. Miss the "Copper Tank Crowd". Sort of spent some time there. If anyone knows Scotty Badinger. I think that is how it is spelled, say Hello to him for me. His brother Brian played for the Longhorns. Good Lord!! Time flies!!!

Well! As always, warmly, all the best. From China

brj

I split this post into a separate topic so it doesn't confuse those looking at this weekend's get-together (01/26).

If anyone is looking to compare integrated amps at a jam, perhaps the 502b may be of interest.  Contact china if that is the case.

China, if you can't get the website working (which I'd recommend), I'd suggest at least listing some more detailed specs and features of the unit.