Last chance for these deals!

8thnerve

« on: 23 Mar 2005, 06:00 pm »
With the release of the new products in the next few weeks, we will also be applying a necessary minor price increase on the Response line of products.  We have kept prices as low as possible for as long as we can, but with the increase in manufacturing costs and materials, as well as increased interest from distributors overseas, we have to apply a small price correction so that we can continue to offer the absolute best acoustic products for incredibly low prices.  Where else can you treat an ENTIRE room for $500 or less?  With our  Response line you can.

With our new products, we will be raising the bar, providing the best performance from an acoustic product, at any price or configuration.  And even so, this new technology will still be obtainable for far less than complete treatments from any other acoustic vendor.

Once the new products and website are released, the price for the Response products will be as follows:

Seam Pack: $200
Corner Pack: $100
Framed: $100
Floorstander: $175

Until this happens, the prices are the same as they were before!  This means that if you've been waiting to take the leap, don't wait any longer!  If you have a budget of $1000 or more for your complete treatment, then wait for the new products, as they will be THE reference acoustic treatment for years to come.  If not, then take advantage of these prices now.  Don't kick yourself when you see upcoming reviews of these products and wish you had taken advantage of the offer earlier.

Remember, as soon as the new products are available, the new prices will be in effect.

Happy Listening,

Eighth Nerve

gonefishin

« Reply #1 on: 23 Mar 2005, 08:39 pm »
Hi Nathan :)

Have you had a chance to look over my room diagram (I sent it on 3-17-05).  If you haven't received it just let me know and I'll send another one to you.

Meanwhile...I'm going to try and talk my brother into buying a small set ;)

ahhh the wonderful hobby of audio  :roll:

thanks,

dan

8thnerve

« Reply #2 on: 24 Mar 2005, 03:51 pm »
Check your email...