VERY Special: Only for AC Forum members!

Mike Dzurko

« on: 11 Nov 2004, 05:55 pm »
We at ACI want to support this forum in any way we can. So, as of this moment, order from ACI and as an Audiocircle Forum Member you'll get 10% off!- How about a pair of Emeralds?
- You know you've been wanting those Sapphires :)
- Get the best bass you've ever experienced with the mighty Maestro
- Make it a family Holiday Season with a complete ACI HT system
- Could be cables, stands, racks or other accesories

Yes, this even includes Specials and B-Stocks!

* NOTE, does NOT apply to the ELT Holiday Special

How long will this last? EDIT: December 1, 2004, so don't delay and then kick yourself  :nono:

To get the special pricing when placing your order by phone, fax, email or secure shopping cart: You must refer to Coupon: ACforum1 Give this to the person taking your order or put it in the comments section of the shopping cart and the discount will be taken manually when processing your order.

* Note, this offer applies only to new orders placed on or after 11/11/04. Not applicable to orders placed previously.

Harry P

« Reply #1 on: 13 Nov 2004, 03:43 pm »
Mike

Thee is a B-stock black Maestro for $1799 so I could get an additional 10% off on that? $1619? Can I pay additional for cherry side wood? And, can I delay shipment until around the 1st of the year. Thanks!

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #2 on: 14 Nov 2004, 12:36 am »
Quote from: Harry P
Mike

Thee is a B-stock black Maestro for $1799 so I could get an additional 10% off on that? $1619? Can I pay additional for cherry side wood? And, can I delay shipment until around the 1st of the year. Thanks!

Harry:

The idea here is to move what we have out the door ASAP to make room and try to stay current. Since you don't want the sub for a couple of months, we can possibly lock in a great price now and "gamble" that we'll have a b-stock when you're ready to take delivery. Please email me directly and we'll work out something that works best for you. Thanks!

Harry P

« Reply #3 on: 14 Nov 2004, 06:26 pm »
Thanks Mike. I will communicate with the commander and then email you.

ClausenLT

« Reply #4 on: 19 Nov 2004, 02:01 am »
The "commander" whose that?... ;) your wife?...LOL...Don't worry us married guys know what thats about!

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #5 on: 19 Nov 2004, 02:01 pm »
Update:

Congrats and thanks to AC members who've taken advantage of this special offer!

Our office will be closed for Thanksgiving on Thursday November 25th and Friday the 26th.

We will extend the special 10% offer for AC members until the close of business, Wednesday the 1st.  Don't delay and end up crying in your beer :)