BOLDER Cable Clearance Sale

Wayne1

« on: 11 Jun 2004, 05:47 pm »
I  have found I have far too many demo and used cables about. It is time to clear them out!

I will be updating this list as time goes on. These are demo and used cables and there is no refund. Full Warranty does apply. PayPal is preferred.

1 meter SUPER ICE digital cable. Built with WBT Silver NextGen connectors and (1) Silver Bybee Reg $450.00 NOW $350.00[/]

Fife

« Reply #1 on: 11 Jun 2004, 06:23 pm »
You got PM.

Thanks

dogberry

« Reply #2 on: 11 Jun 2004, 07:35 pm »
Yep, and another PM.

Wayne1

« Reply #3 on: 12 Jun 2004, 05:38 pm »
Thanks for the orders, guys.

I have added a couple of more cables and a Pioneer Laser Disc Player to the list.

bubba966

« Reply #4 on: 12 Jun 2004, 08:53 pm »
:scratch: Hmmmm. Decisions, decisions... :tempted:

Wayne1

« Reply #5 on: 18 Jun 2004, 01:07 am »
(bump)

I have updated the list with some sold items.

I have also added another pair of M-80 interconnects

Wayne1

« Reply #6 on: 30 Jun 2004, 06:53 pm »
The list has been updated (once again) and I have now added it to my website.

If you are interested in anything on the list, you can now just place an order online  :D

Clearance Sale

Daniel

« Reply #7 on: 30 Jun 2004, 08:24 pm »
I just picked up all of the type 2 power cables.  Gotta love that.  I have become a Wayne acolyte.  The online shopping was slick.

Wayne1

« Reply #8 on: 30 Jun 2004, 08:51 pm »
Daniel,

I have 2 of the 6 foot Type 2 power cables and one of the two meter Type 2. You ordered 2 of the 2 meter. Is the 6 foot okay?

One of the 6 foot cables has the clear Marinco/WattGate connectors and the other is black. Let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks for the order :)

Daniel

« Reply #9 on: 1 Jul 2004, 01:19 am »
Oops.  Sorry about that.  Thanks for checking!  I'd be delighted to get those two 6-foot cables with different color Marinco connectors.  You've got PM!

Daniel

« Reply #10 on: 18 Jul 2004, 06:30 pm »
Here's a little power cord update.  My three cables arrived about 5 minutes after I placed my order, or so it seemed.  I installed them in place of the stock cords in my DAC, pre-amp and power amp, sat down to listen and was immediately delighted.  I didn't know what people meant with regard to hearing a "blacker background" but now I do.  Its not that background silence became any more silent, but that the illusion of instruments filling a 3-dimensional space became clearer with better definition.  As a result the soundscape is more engaging.  Its a small but important difference.  Buying used and demo cable is great by the way.  They are broken in from the get go!

Thanks Wayne!

bubba966

« Reply #11 on: 18 Jul 2004, 07:49 pm »
Quote from: Daniel
Buying used and demo cable is great by the way. They are broken in from the get go!

Any cable you get from Wayne is broken in when you get it. They get burned-in on his cable cooker before being sent out to you. Adds to the build time a bit, but worth it IMO.

Jay S

« Reply #12 on: 19 Jul 2004, 04:34 am »
Wayne's investment in burning in cables on the cable cooker is time very well spent -- he should be commended for offering this service.  

It can take several hundred hours of normal use to burn in cables, during which time your system will not only not be sounding its best, it may be unpleasant to listen to.  I once put in 4 new power cables plus a power conditioner and an outlet box (which themselves had brand new wiring and power cables).  The sound was clear but edgy, and I ended up running my system 24x7 for a couple of weeks to get the burn-in over with as quickly as possible.  

Not too long ago, I bought a couple of Nitro power cables from Wayne.  They had been burned in on the cable cooker and sounded great from beginning.   :D

Wayne1

« Reply #13 on: 26 Jul 2004, 10:16 pm »
bump

Added some speaker cables that just came back from demo.

8 foot M-80 and 15 foot NITRO

Wayne1

« Reply #14 on: 28 Jul 2004, 05:52 pm »
bump,

A few more changes to the clearance list.

Some price reductions on the electronics and cleaning up the cable listings.

BTW the Type 1 power cable is made with Belden 19364 a la Bob Crump's power cord recipe.

MaxCast

« Reply #15 on: 29 Jul 2004, 07:49 pm »
Quote from: Wayne1

BTW the Type 1 power cable is made with Belden 19364 a la Bob Crump's power cord recipe.

What's the Type 2 cable made out of?

Wayne1

« Reply #16 on: 29 Jul 2004, 08:08 pm »
Belden 83803. 12 AWG tinned copper, teflon covered.

I do have the remains of a spool. I think I will put the Type 2 power cable on sale for the clearance sale price, until the spool is gone.

Baby, (16 yr old hockey player) needs a new helmet, girdle, jerseys, etc. :?

Wayne1

« Reply #17 on: 3 Aug 2004, 02:14 pm »
ALL TYPE 2 POWER CABLES ARE ON CLEARANCE!!!

Type 2 Power Cables

Updated the clearance sale list. All digital cables are sold.

Wayne1

« Reply #18 on: 12 Aug 2004, 05:23 pm »
Laser Disc Player sold :D

Price reduction on the speakers and ICBM

dave_c

« Reply #19 on: 12 Aug 2004, 11:23 pm »
Is a Type2 powercord big enough to handle a 300 watt subwoofer amp?