GAS Flea Market thread

kentj1948

Technics ST-T3 Tuner. Donated for Abbe's Honduras Medical Mission.
« Reply #420 on: 26 Jan 2018, 04:08 pm »
This tuner was donated for Abbe's Mission by one of the people who donated several items last summer.  I have hooked it up and everything works fine.  It comes with box and antenna.  A price of $20 seems fair.  The money will go to Abbe.  If you can put it to use, let me know.  Thanks for checking out the ad.  Kent 636-399-8053

Batsong

Re: GAS Flea Market thread
« Reply #421 on: 28 Jan 2018, 04:59 pm »
For Sale: Thorens TD-124 MkII  -SOLD-
Excellent condition, second owner turntable.  All grommets and rubber parts in perfect condition.  Detailed and polished internals.  Silent running motor. 
Comes with a lacquered walnut and cedar plinth and cedar armboard cut for an SME.
Thanks for looking :)
Gabe 314-449-5663

« Last Edit: 4 Feb 2018, 06:02 pm by Batsong »

justauby

« Reply #422 on: 29 Jan 2018, 01:58 pm »
The compression driver has a beryllium diaphragm with 3" voice coil and 2" exit so all the highs come in crystal clear at up to 20kHz. The LF is a 15" driver with 4" voice coil. Link to the Radian 5215Be below. Starting a new project for my business and need to free up funds unfortunately. Located in St. Louis, Mo for pickup. Will drop off at shipper if buyer would like to setup freight. I will include the crossovers as well.  $1300.00 plus shipping for drivers.  Bentwood Horn cabs are for sale as well, OBO.  I will let the cabinets go locally for $1000.

http://www.usspeaker.com/radian%205215Be-1.htm

Will also sell the Bentwood cabinets with the drivers if you would like them.  Very nice setup.  Only reason I'm selling is I've come across a pair of KPT-402 horns that i will be making my next system with.

http://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649409563-15-radian-5215be-coaxial-drivers-beryllium-diaphragms/

justauby

« Reply #423 on: 29 Jan 2018, 02:01 pm »
ElectroVoice DC-One Electronic Crossover and DSP w/ PC and software - $650 local sale

I'm selling my EV DC-One 2in/6out DSP/XO. This has done everything i needed it to do and the software is very easy to use. I utilized this on a DIY 3 way project i had using Altec bass bins, Dave Harris Eliptrac horns, TAD 4002's, and some home made subs. Also included in the sale is an Acer laptop with the Electro-Voice XO/DSP software already loaded onto it. This PC is nothing special but it does the job, and runs on windows 7. There software does not run on windows 10 which i learned while setting everything up. I build PC's side job and this laptop is wiped of all bloatware, only EV software is loaded. FYI you can utilize the DC-One's screen to adjust settings as well. Specs and EV's description below. $750 shipped to US, buyer to cover 3% PP fee. Will accept friends and family.

https://www.electrovoice.com/product.php?id=530

montaldos

« Reply #424 on: 14 Feb 2018, 04:29 am »
These are sold now... Thanks!

Snell Type A loudspeakers for sale. These three way speakers by legendary designer Peter Snell are truly amazing. I have owned seven pair over the years because it is extraordinary difficult to find better speakers for a sane price. I have kept Type A's over B&W 802s, ProAc Response 2, Audio Note AN-E, and even Quad esl-63's. If you have not heard the Type A it has a big sound, the ability to sound good with a range of equipment, very good imaging for a big speaker, and big macro/micro dynamics. For me, they sound like real music more so than almost any speaker I have heard. They are big and arguably ugly, some people like the looks, but I am not so sure :). Although, they can be placed very close to the wall, which is helpful in some listening rooms.

This pair is very late model A-I, serial numbers 1091 and 1092. Importantly, the woofers were re-surrounded seven years ago and look perfect. The mids and tweeters and crossovers are perfectly stock and have never been touched, which is what you want with Type A's. The furniture-grade walnut cabinets are in very nice shape for their age, but there are a couple of spots where they have some marks and flaws. But other than that they look very good. I tried to remove a mark on one of the grills and was successful, but darkened the fabric a bit ... stupid me. Otherwise the grilles are in very good shape.

I have owned A-I, A-II and A-III and the A-I are my favorites. They go flat +/- 3dB to the low 30hz range.

I am happy to answer questions about them, and you are welcome to hear these in my system before buying. Asking $650 but I'm will give a little better price to Audiocircle members.

Thanks for looking.

« Last Edit: 14 Feb 2018, 09:31 pm by montaldos »

montaldos

Grado Ref Sonata v2 - mint - 60 hours
« Reply #425 on: 18 Feb 2018, 02:46 am »
Grado Reference Sonata v2 -- latest version. Bought new at Christmas, approx 60 hours. Mint. Looking for $425-ish

Thanks
Stu

vintage9594

VPi 16.5 Record Cleaner
« Reply #426 on: 25 Feb 2018, 03:30 am »
I have a VPi 16.5 Record cleaner available for Sale.
I have put a new tinted plastic cover made by Gordans Plastic here in St Louis as the factory one had a crack in it and was not replacable from VPi.  It will have a brand new brush/clear tube installed and the center screw down spindle piece.  I have the original box for it. 

Thx
314-498-3115 text
$400.00
« Last Edit: 28 Feb 2018, 01:46 am by vintage9594 »

kirch

• "He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!"
    • http://www.vo-pro.com
« Reply #427 on: 26 Feb 2018, 02:36 pm »
Anyone need a really good pair of small speakers made specifically for inside bookshelves?  I have a pair of Dali Ikon 1 mk2 for sale.  Perfect condition.  Two years old.  No grills.  Bought them as demos from a dealer.  New $1200, selling for $750 obo.  Amazing bass response down to 45 - a terrific bookshelf speaker.  Here's one review:

https://www.whathifi.com/dali/ikon-1-mk-2/review

Thanks! 

Text to 314 650 9511. Thanks - Brian

kirch

Music Hall 9.1 turntable & Musical Phonomena ll mm & mc pre - SOLD
« Reply #428 on: 27 Feb 2018, 07:08 pm »
Also selling the MF 9.1 and the accompanying Musical Phonomena ll.  Both in great condition.  TT has minor swirls on cover and the black lacquer finish.

TT comes with the very lightly used Goldring Eroica cartridge that was included with the TT by Music Hall.  (I used other cartridges for the most part.  The Eroica has about 20 hours on it.)

I bought this from Wylie about 5 years ago.  Last two years it's just been collecting dust, so . . .  I have the original boxes for both.  Much rather sell locally than ship, but will if necessary.  Buyer's dime for shipping.

Asking $1150 for the 9.1 with cartridge. 

Asking $425 for the Musical Phonomena ll.

« Last Edit: 22 Apr 2018, 12:32 pm by kirch »

Scott F.

« Reply #429 on: 28 Feb 2018, 12:22 am »
Boy, if I needed a table, I'd jump all over that deal  :thumb:

kirch

Re: GAS Flea Market thread - sold
« Reply #430 on: 28 Feb 2018, 01:29 am »
oops!  Thanks for posting that Scott - not sure why I listed it at $950, that was a mistake.  Changed it to $1150.  Open to offers though.

And here's a pic of the Musical Surroundings Phonomena ll

« Last Edit: 22 Apr 2018, 12:31 pm by kirch »

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
« Reply #431 on: 18 Mar 2018, 01:53 am »
Any local interest in JBL L-36 speakers?  Ex-wife asked me to sell them for her.   Drivers in great shape, cabinets very nice but could use some Old English.   One cabinet a some palm-sized area of damage.  Will be driving to STL late next week and the weekend after that.  Can post photos tomorrow if requested.   $275.

'brick

eric1

« Reply #432 on: 31 Mar 2018, 04:24 pm »
2- Transparent Reference power cords excellent condition. $500ea.

montaldos

« Reply #433 on: 12 Apr 2018, 03:31 pm »
Terrific head amp to step up a moving coil cartridge signal so you can input to a phono stage. Built like a tank and a great reviews and following. Switchable 24dB or 36dB gain, or bypass setting for mm cartridge.

Perfect match with a Denon DL-103 and variants, but excellent with others as well. I used with a Shelter 501 and Koetsu Black to great effect, but recently changed to a phono pre with an mc stage and decided it sounded very close, and I need the money to help fund a higher level Koetsu. With the Denon and the mm stage of my EAR 834p the bass was tighter and images were more specific. Perfect working condition and very nice cosmetically.

Asking $395 but for a local Audiocircle member I will provide a lower price. At my asking price I will include the pictured Zu Audio phono cable, which sounds great with it. I believe the cable retailed at $300.

Here's a thread from the Art of Sound forum:

http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?t=911

I don't have the original box or manual, but there's just one knob so there is not much to know except the specs:

Input Impedence: 100 ohms Voltage Gain: 0db for MM carts. 24db/32db for MC carts Output: 2.5 Vrms max Noise Level: -157db Frequency Response: 10Hz to 600KHz (=0/-1dB) at 24dB selection (=0/-3dB) at 32dB selection THD; less than 0.008% at 0.3Vrms output (20Hz to 20KHz) IMD: less than 0.008% at 0.3 Vrms output Crosstalk: less than -70dB High Cut Filter: KHz (-6dB/oct) Weight 2.2kg Dimensions: 126 (W) x 71 (H) x 305 (D) mm.

kirch

Musical Fidelity X150 Integrated - $500
« Reply #434 on: 21 Apr 2018, 12:56 pm »
Good shape, rated 7 on Audiogon scale for two minor nicks/blems. 

Has phono stage.  As with all MF stuff, this one's built like a tank and offers that typical British sound. 

No original box, but it does come with the remote and power cord.  I'm in the Central West End if anyone's interested.

(review) https://positive-feedback.com/Issue19/mfx150.htm

Thanks - Kirch

« Last Edit: 21 Apr 2018, 08:42 pm by kirch »

kentj1948

« Reply #435 on: 21 Apr 2018, 06:31 pm »
Price?

kirch

« Reply #436 on: 21 Apr 2018, 08:42 pm »
oh, yeah :duh:.  Asking $500.

Mr Peabody

« Reply #437 on: 2 May 2018, 04:39 am »
At Home Theatre Designs has a couple pieces of Hegel on display if any members are interested. H360 integrated and their CD player.  314-378-0588 for details.

I personally have a Threshold s300 works great but I don't have a place for it now.  I hate for such a piece to just sit.  $500.00 firm.  I see them on the internet all the time at higher prices.  No box, manual.  PM if interested.  If read by anyone out of the area I'm not really interested in shipping. 

vinyldavid

• Collectorious Giganticus
« Reply #438 on: 4 May 2018, 02:43 pm »
PM with commitment to buy sent on a Threshold S/300.

Mr Peabody

« Reply #439 on: 5 May 2018, 04:56 am »
David, I replied and will contact you, ASAP.

To explain to readers my prior post was a double post so to speak.  One was to share that At Home is carrying Hegel now and the two pieces mentioned were on display and for audition.  Second I posted my Threshold. 

In addition, I purchased a Hegel DAC and plan to do some streaming from Tidal.  So that noise you hear is me kicking and screaming into the present :)

I also posted probably a year ago on the trading post my Coda CSX power amp.  I think last price was $2595 but that covered shipping, so could do some better for local pick up.  It's a really good amp if you like a more tube like presentation, warm, relaxed, yet plenty powerful.  The midrange is outstanding.  My need is for an amp leaning more neutral.  The CSX also has two sets of binding posts.