Trouble w/ Marantz SACD SA8260 player, after being serviced by Service Wide Tech

Sonny

Hi there, I wanted to see if the other Marantz owners out there, specifically the SA-8260 has had problems with the player.  Mine had a couple cds/sacds that it didn't like and wouldn't read, some it used to read, but then don't.  Like Jane Monheit's "taking a chance on love" it would have to be fed it serveral times before it would recognize and read the disc. 

So, I sent it off to Service Wide Technologies, a Denon and Marantz super service center.  The service was fast and affordable, $175 for the replacement of the optical lens and new manufacturer mods installed. I get it back, everything works fine...read the cd/sacd that it didn't read before, then, I played the Patricia Barber Cafe Blue SACD, which it never had problems reading before, now it reads the first four tracks fine, then comes number 5, at 2:01 m/s, it would suddenly stop and return to a full stop.  I hit play again, and nothing happens, after 30 odds seconds, "ERROR" is displayed...then I take the disc out, put in another one, and another, it reads nothting....
Then I turn it off, and back on, it reads all discs fine, until I put the cafe blue back in, same thing happens again!!!! 

Now I know you're thinking it's the disc, right?  But I was able to play that before the service and it still plays fine on my other two sacd players...

Anyone have this problem?

Thanks
Tuan