NanoFlo Superconductor Holographic 3D6 Review

mikeg1

NanoFlo Superconductor Holographic 3D6 Review
« on: 3 Dec 2022, 03:39 pm »
New review posted in The Stereo Times:

http://v2.stereotimes.com/post/nanoflo-superconductor-holographic-3d6-ac-cord-by-mike-girardi/

I have my system completely powered from line conditioner to all linear power supplies. So far in the 6 beta test systems, the $3,999 NanoFlo Superconductor Holographic 3D6 power cables have beat other power cords costing up to $22,100. No other cable on the market uses the technology of spherical nanodiamond to reduce contact resistance internally or externally. The entire length of the power cable is infused with NanoFlo gel.  The tone and separation is just lovely. The cables are easy to work with.  More information is found in the review.

There is a mother patent on the technology with patents pending for audio and video applications.

audio reviewer
« Last Edit: 4 Dec 2022, 03:50 am by mikeg1 »

WGH

Re: NanoFlo Superconductor Holographic 3D6 Review
« Reply #1 on: 3 Dec 2022, 08:19 pm »
Love the name - NanoFlo Superconductor (NS) Holographic 3D6 AC power cable

This link works better
http://v2.stereotimes.com/post/nanoflo-superconductor-holographic-3d6-ac-cord-by-mike-girardi

But with half of all music lovers thinking exotic cables are just marketing gimmicks by snake oil salesmen, mentioning that the manufacturer Christopher Arnold of Enterprise Coatings sells QuantumCoat NanoLube with Diamond Hard Carbon™ oil additive is an interesting choice. This is where a good editor would suggest some cuts to make your thorough review even better. And perhaps you can suggest to Christopher that a web page for a high end cable shouldn't include a motor oil additive.
https://enterprisecoatings.com/
« Last Edit: 3 Dec 2022, 10:03 pm by WGH »

mikeg1

« Reply #2 on: 4 Dec 2022, 02:29 pm »
Thanks for your suggestions.  All good points, but the publisher chose to refer to Chris Arnold of Enterprise Coatings, Inc within his second opinion review also. I have suggested a separate website for audio products.  The base material used in both applications (auto and automotive) is different. 

Speedskater

• Kevin
« Reply #3 on: 4 Dec 2022, 03:26 pm »
All it takes is a creative name and a high price to get some audiophiles onboard.

Coleman996

« Reply #4 on: 21 Dec 2022, 12:25 am »
Appears to be quite a stir in a few other forums about the integrity of this Nano Flo company.

drummermitchell

« Reply #5 on: 21 Dec 2022, 01:22 am »
Hi Mork Na nu na nu,take me beyond my physical self to the spiritual side.
Fuuuuuuuuck,glad I dumped this shit years ago,and yes I have a lot more Cash heheheheheh
And it’s TRUE"..............ThE CASH THAT IS.

Letitroll98

• Volunteer
  • Too loud is just right
« Reply #6 on: 21 Dec 2022, 06:42 pm »
Wow, seems like the very definition of snake oil, pun intended.  I've always been a proponent that good quality cables that do improve your system can be had for reasonable prices.  If you have millions in disposable for your megabuck system then by all means, spend for the best.  But outperforms $18,000 power cords?  How would we know?  The number of those people at any audio show is estimated at five by Klaus Bunge of Odyssey Audio, the rest of us can shop at the lower priced spread.  Nano diamond sphericals?  Really?  From an automotive oil additive?  I used to be on some automotive oil sites decades ago and I'm pretty familiar with oil additives, that's not it.   Koo Koo for Cocoa Puffs.

dpatters

« Reply #7 on: 21 Dec 2022, 06:47 pm »
 :lol: :lol:  :lol:

Don P