My (Not so) new user introduction

MikeyInMarin

My (Not so) new user introduction
« on: 22 Nov 2021, 08:50 pm »
Hi all,

I can’t get into my existing account HoleyGrail, so I apparently must make this new account. I seem to have an incorrect record of my password and the Yahoo account I used then is closed now:( so I can’t fix it.

I joined audio circle when I bought VMPS speakers over a decade ago. I have 626s and an LRC.

I dealt with John Casler when buying them. I would like to get in touch with John again.

adminRH

• Admin
Re: My (Not so) new user introduction
« Reply #1 on: 22 Nov 2021, 11:18 pm »
Answer these two questions so I may help you restart your old AudioCircle account HoleyGrail.

1. What is the old email address connected to your HoleyGrail account?

2. What is the new email address you want to use with the HoleyGrail account?

After email is changed you can use password change function to regain access to your account.
After i change the email adddress I will delete your reply containing the new address for your privacy.
The new account will be locked as members are only permitted to use one login/acct.

adminRH

• Admin
« Reply #2 on: 23 Nov 2021, 02:54 pm »
I aleady have your new email address from the new account sondont post that here.
Post the old email to confirm your identity. I will test it to make sure it is dead.

MikeyInMarin

« Reply #3 on: 23 Nov 2021, 09:11 pm »
Thanks!

My original email for HoleyGrail was jmmcd9@yahoo.com.

adminRH

• Admin
« Reply #4 on: 23 Nov 2021, 09:53 pm »
As expected the old email address failed delivery, so I changed HoleyGrail email address to the new one.
You can now change your password for HoleyGrail. Let me know...

The MikeyInMarin account is shut off, so post as HoleyGrail from now on.