[Question] RP-6000F & RP-600C Upgrade Kits

owcraftsman

• Less is more when God is in it.
[Question] RP-6000F & RP-600C Upgrade Kits
« on: 25 Apr 2022, 10:42 pm »
I have a pair of RP-6000F and RP-600c that I'm highly interested in purchasing the upgrade kits for, but 1st I have a few questions.
After watching all the RP-600m videos and comparing that to the descriptions of the kits on your web site I don't want to assume so the following question came to mind.
1) There is no mention of OFC solid core wire that is used to go from network to speakers as being supplied for the RP-6000F kit. Is it included?
2) Regarding the supplied tube connectors. Do they accept a standard banana plug connector?
3) In the 600m videos you mentioned several time even soldier is included in your kits but like the OFC solid wire there is no mention of it in the description. Is it included?
4) Finally, Can you bundle the two kits I need and offer a discount? If so PM me a quote. Otherwise ignore this cheap bastard. lol

Hobbsmeerkat

• Industry Participant
Re: [Question] RP-6000F & RP-600C Upgrade Kits
« Reply #1 on: 26 Apr 2022, 05:28 am »
1. all kits include wire, including the 6000F
Mount the crossover behind the woofers to shorten the length of wires going from the crossover to the drivers. If your mount it to the bottom of the speaker you won't have enough wire for both speakers.

2) yes. And they also include the male tube connector ends.

3) all kits include wire, solder and heat shrink along with the crossover parts.

4) No. Discounts are currently only for bulk orders of 10+ orders of a single kit.

owcraftsman

• Less is more when God is in it.
Re: [Question] RP-6000F & RP-600C Upgrade Kits
« Reply #2 on: 26 Apr 2022, 11:16 pm »
I appreciate the answers. Thank You!