Vinyl Solutions from MWI!

modwright

Vinyl Solutions from MWI!
« on: 14 May 2018, 03:50 pm »
In addition to our Reference PH 150 phono stage, we offer other phono upgrades for existing products:

KWI 200: Phono upgrade option = $350. (Factory Install).

LS 100: Tube Phono upgrade option: $850 (User Install)

SWL 9.0 Anniversary Edition: Phono upgrade option = $350 (User instal
l)

We are also working on finalizing a new PH 9.0 phono stage with external power supply, MM and MC inputs and on-the-fly loading gain and gain adjustement! Price: < $2995

If you are looking to add a TT to your system, consider the options that we have to offer!

Thanks,

Dan Wright
President, ModWright Instruments Inc.
« Last Edit: 28 Aug 2018, 12:15 am by modwright »

modwright

Re: Vinyl Solutions from MWI!
« Reply #1 on: 20 May 2018, 07:08 pm »
I am nearing completion of the enclosure design of our new PH 9.0 phono stage with external supply.  Price is to be $2900 retail with optional fully balanced XLR transformer coupled outs as an add cost option.

I will post images of my final proposed aesthetic design and layout for feedback. I am balancing cost/performance with aesthetic design. As most of you know, often the biggest portion of a products end cost is based on the cost of the enclosure.  The goal here is a high value, high performance phono stage that offers as much of the PH 150 performance as possible at a much lower price. The looks needs to be clean and elegant as well as in keeping with the rest of our product line. However, I am also balancing the cost of the enclosure in order to post MOST of the money in the design itself and hence sonics!

Thank you,

Dan W.